Old 07-24-2007, 05:19 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, July 24

Good Morning!! On my second cup of coffee--and eating chicken salad/wheat toast.. Weird combo at 4am but it is the only thing that doesnt make me sick(Byetta inj--everything makes U nauseated)

Lauren--I got K into that speech eval--It is $150 eval fee and then $108 per week.Hope it is helpful. How is your mom??

Wow--those shoes sound cool...I never had luck with Nike--I will have to check them out..

GG-I use Banfield--very convenient and close to Kohl's!!!
Helloooo to everyone!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:07 AM   #2  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' RR! Down another pound I see? Yeehaw muffin!

Everyone Else: Slam City here....BIGGEST jury day in about 4 years....Court TV is even here today covering one of our cases....it's going to be a nightmare. Going to go get coffee to slap me up for the pissy peeps that have to be here ALL DAY LONG. Yea me...NOT. Down 8.5 pounds today though! I might actually hit 10 by August 1 still!

MO
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

rr - glad to hear you use banfield...and yes it is very convienent..most locations have Sat and sunday hours. So far it seems to be a very good company to work for. It will be differnt coming from a private business...but it seems like a nice company.
Mo - hang in there girl. Give those pissy jurors a piece of your mind LOL.
Fannie- btw..you really need to look into your home warranty. Guess what...lots of loop holes we found. They are going to charge us 65$ to come out and evaluate our a/c. And if its not working due to rust/corrosion...it won't be covered. DH was looking into our warranty and i'm starting to think its a piece of crap. So many ways the company can get around paying for thing. Ken you deal with real estate...what do you think about these warranty ppl. Seems like a lot of them are pretty freaking shady with lots of ways they can get out of paying. We found out to replace the upstairs unit only (not including the downstair unit) is $2600. ouch!!!
As for me...got up early and took the dog on another walk. Man the mutt is getting spoiled LOL. Its a great area to walk. And man the neighborhood has several tough hills...it would be a 10 setting on the treadmill. So i'm finally feeling like i'm getting back into routine and a groove. So hopefully i cat take off the weight i gained back. Well i guess i should run. Got to get ready for work. Bye all
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #4  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Good morning all. I am having such a hard time getting back in gear after vacation. I just can't seem to get the excercise in. By the time I get home and spend time with my daughter and make dinner it's going on 8:00 and time to get Leslie to bed. I guess I need to bite the bullet and get my work out at 9:00 at night because I know I am not a morning person, no eliptical for me at 6AM. I am eating good, but I know the excercise will kick start the weight loss again. Why is it so hard?
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

goood morning woohooo the scale moved today. it has been at 161 forever now it is 160.5 well only half pound but at least i seen it do something. well i am going to burn some more calories here cleaning the house...yuck...but it has to be done hope everyone has a great day will stop by later
adah
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:51 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Leslie, I hear ya', by the time we get home, there's not much time to make dinner, eat, and get everyone ready for bed at a decent hour...even if dinner was quick or preplanned!

GG, I'll have to read the details of ours. The seller's purchased it at our request, but if we have to call for service, it's a $55 deductible, but I think they only pay up to a certain amount for repairs, like $1500. or something. We know the A/C has to be replaced, and that it is a few thousand for a new unit, so as least it will help a little...if it's covered!

MO, will we see you on TV?! Have fun! NOT!

RR, We see the new Neurologist next Tuesday, so I'm going to ask about Speech Therapy while there. Peter has the volume, talks non-stop most of the time, but he's got the "s" problem, and a lot of people can't understand a lot of what he says.

Mom didn't get to her room until 11 last night! I was livid, because somebody screwed up and didn't put my name/number on the contact sheet, so nobody called me after surgery. I finally got recovery to tell me where she was at 11. After going in more circles with the floor nurses, I finally got her nurse, who hadn't actually seen her yet, but looked up her name in the computer and found my name as a contact, so she said that all she knew from transfer was that there were no complications. Mom called me this AM, and the dr. called me right after that, while I was dropping off Robby, he said everything went fine and I can pick her up after work tonight.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/ST/140

Good morning all. Things are kind of quiet here at work this morning. I have had a couple of cups of coffee and now it's time to hit the water. I haven't checked my weight in a few days which is very unusual. I changed my weigh in day at WW to go with DH so got a couple of extra days added to this week. I hope the scales show all that exercise on the darn treadmill. That thing is killing me
Tiffanie
TRowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #8  
KAR

Morning everyone,
Hope everyone has a great day!
RR hope you have a nice day at work. Chicken salad and wheat toast sounds really good actually. If I could get away with it and not pack on a lot of pounds, i would eat pizza every morning for breakfast! Hope you find success with the speech therapy for your little girl.
Mo hope you have enjoyable day at work with all the pissy jurors! That is great on the weight loss. Keep up the great work!
Lauren glad to hear that your mom made it through surgery fine and gets to come home today. Hope she has a speedy recovery!
Tiffanie hope you have a weight loss this week. Especially after all that hard work on the treadmill. You will get there. I have faith in you.
Adah, glad you finally broke out the 161 mark and am down 1/2 pound. Enjoy cleaning house! I have to do that sometime this week. But I just keep putting it off since our house seems to be the house all the neighborhood kids come to play at.
GG glad you had a nice day at work yesterday. Sounds like you are going to really enjoy your new job. Especially the Kohl's store right next door. Hope you can reach your mini-goal of 20 pounds soon and buy you a new outfit from there.
Well today is the day that I go to TOPS and weigh-in. I am hoping to have a loss tonight. I have been really good about watching what I eat and drink for the last week. Plus I have been working out again. So I hope all my hard work pays off for me.
I guess I better go and get my workout in for the day! Chat with you all later.
Have a great Tuesday!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:45 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Morning all,

Mo hang in there! great lost too!

RR 4am is unatural time to be up (least for me) so what works for you is great lol.

Chirstina- Gald everything went well even if they didn't have them in stock.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

morning all well jessica came to my office yesterday and signed nevaeh over to me and my husband which is a good thing she's just not ready and at least she knows that rather then trying to care for her and cant
OH and last night i guess rumors are going around town that the loser no good pice of crap dad is trying to get close to jessica to take the baby from her and give it to his mom ..........OH **** NO it would be OK coral time over here in fairfield california he is such a loser he knows he's going to jail for at LEAST 9 years WTF any ways we dont even know if it's his baby ? they both requested DNA test but no one's call them
well besides that me and james did our 10 laps in the pool and eating was horriable LOL
I'll check in later
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:37 PM   #11  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Michelle, How did it end up working out, did she have to sign away her rights, or just give you and DH temporary guardianship? Sounds like it's better this way, the sperm donor sounds like a real piece of work.

How is James doing? How much has he lost? Is he still gung ho about it?

Big John, I agree with you on the obscene hour that RR gets up, but she's soo dedicated to her patients!

Kerry, Good luck at WI tonight!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #12  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

GG- I take my puppies to Banfield too. They are on the wellness plan for puppies. Is your work also inside of a Petsmart? The home warranties really stink. We had one 20 years ago. They would sent the shotiest repair man out. He came out about 5 times before he replaced the piece. He tried to "fix" it instead of replaceing it all the times before.

Lauren- I didn't remember reading your mother was having surgery, hope it all goes well for her.

We are having a nice storm, I say nice because we really need the rain. I have not been eating right. I haven't even checked my weight, I'm too scared.

Have a nice day all!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:38 PM   #13  
KEN

S/C/G: 293/188/???

Hi All.. Happy Tuesday!!

MO: the pix look GRRRREAT!!!

I weighted in this morning and I am maintaining 187/188... New's @ 11......
KEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:12 PM   #14  
KAR

Evening everyone,
Sorry I am a little down tonight. I went to TOPS and weighed in. I gained a pound. I can't see how though. I have been getting smaller portions and healthier. Cut out diet pop. Only allowed myself one once a week. Plus worked out every day. So I don't know what is going on. I guess I will just have to try harder next week.
Guess I will chat with you all later. I am going to go and read for a little bit to take my mind of the gain. That way I wouldn't reach for food.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:52 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lois - yep..majority of banfields are inside of petsmart...a few aren't but most are..mine is
michelle glad to here jessica signed the baby over. That's good news for you.
kar - good luck..hope you lose weight
alright all just a quick hi...got lots of unpacking to do in the office tonight. check back laters.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote