LA Weight Loss - Quick! We want to go out to dinner!

mgresso
07-22-2007, 05:58 PM
My husband and I decided last minute that we want to go out to dinner for our anniversary. Seven years! Can anybody suggest something other than what's in the book? Nothing in there looks good.:smug: Thanks in advance!

Marie

space99s1
07-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Happy Anniversary!

I would suggest an italian place. I would order a Caesar salad (with dressing on the side) and an individual cheese pizza. I would take my two pieces and have the rest boxed.

That meal will keep you on plan but it would cost you 1 Protein (Carb Craver), 2 vegetables and 1 fat. If you can stop at one, add a roll or breadstick for 1 Starch or instead, enjoy a scoop of sf, ff ice cream for the starch.

Have a good time whatever you do...Suzette:)

marzbe
07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Egg white veggie omlett at a diner. That's a protein, a fat, 3 veggies, and 1/2 and english muffin gives you a starch. For Chinese you can do a grilled chicken with veggies. Or Fajitas at any restuarant that has them, just don't eat the tortillas.

Have a great time and Happy Anniversary.

Marleymom
07-22-2007, 10:57 PM
Happy Anniversary! We are going out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary! By our 25th, I am going to be 50 lbs thinner and can have a "meal of my choice" but for now, grilled chicken, salad, and lite dressing on the side! It is Day 38 on the Gold Plan for me. 14 pounds gone, 36 to go! :)