Old 07-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #1  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default TBL "SN2S" Challenge - Reflection

Well girls its coming down to the final days of the challenge. As sad as I am to see this one come to an end, I know that just around the corner there is another challenge awaiting. Every challenge I host I learn a little something new each time. This challenge is no different. I've learned that there's great people all around the country and world that get excited about the same things you do and are there to assure you everything's gonna be ok when times are rough. Even though I've never met any of you personally, I feel like you are all my sisters helping me push towards my ultimate goal of being healthy.

I'm really glad I got to share this experience with you all for a second time. The first time I hosted this challenge the waters where rough and I was very new to the idea of pumping people up about an online challenge. While I feel that I may have lacked in coaching and appearance in this challenge, I also feel like a gained a new facet of managing multiple things at once. I loved the ability to come online and share my experience of getting married and planning my wedding with my team mates. I think sometimes their words of encouragement were the only things that got me through my mornings at work.

Thankfully, with the next challenge that's coming up, I'll be fresh back from my honeymoon to Tennessee so I'll be well rested and the wedding planning will be behind me. I'll still have school and work, but those things are manageable. I'll have the later half of the year to work on becoming what I once was, a thin and healthy me! I'm very excited about the next challenge and I hope that all of you want to join me. I think that once we get things moving and the show starts on NBC, it will be a huge motivation and a great reminder every week that we can't let our teams down.

Now I need to grab a tissue and dry up my little rivers I've got going on here!

Thank you all again for letting me be your leader and helping me towards my goals!

Love,

Michelle
Old 07-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #2  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Thanks so much Chellez for coordinating these challenges. I find I get so much out of them and I'm really lucky to be apart of them. Support is the biggest key in this weightloss journey for me and thats what team challenges offer.

I cant wait for the next challenge to start! I'm really looking forward to doing it along with the show next time around I'm praying it keeps people motivated and posting and offering that support throught the ENTIRE challenge not just the first few weeks.

Good luck with your wedding! I hope it is the most beautiful day for you!

~melissa
Old 07-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #3  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Thanks for all the work that you do Chellez! Good luck on your upcoming wedding. I'm sure that you'll look fantastic.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:42 AM   #4  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Chellez~
Thank you for all you've done to make this challenge happen and to everyone who participated. I loved doing it with you all and look forward to the next one.
Chellez I loved hearing and seeing thngs about your wedding. Sending you wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #5  
Sara

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5"3"

Thanks Chellezf or all the work that you did! Good luck on your upcoming wedding.

Looking forward to the next challange!

Sara
Old 07-18-2007, 10:32 AM   #6  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Again thank you for hosting this challange Chellez...I know it can't be easy with all that you have going on. I bet you are bursting with excitement with your wedding right around the corner. I can't wait to see pics from the wedding...you will post a few right? Well best wishes with the wedding and I look forward to round 3. Hopefully I can kick it up a notch and lose the last of this weight for good. I think running the challange with the show though is going to be a huge motivator. Well good luck with the wedding and here is wishing you a beautiful day! PS...remember what I said though..things will go not exactly as you may have planned but just roll with it and enjoy your day. It goes by so fast and dwelling on the little stuff is not worth it. Best wishes hun!