General chatter - Who Do You Look Like?

View Full Version : Who Do You Look Like?

marlu
07-10-2007, 08:10 PM
From the neck down I'm a slightly chunkier version of Food Network maven Rachel Ray. That doesn't please me since I think she's heavy to begin with.

What stars/celebrities do you most resemble and are you happy looking like whoever?

Jadeybaby
07-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I *apparently* look like a slimmer Kelly Osbourne!:?:
I get it ALL the time, when I'm on a night out, when I'm at work, when I'm in the park, when I go shopping, people come up to me and tell me it. I don't think I do and none of my friends or family think I do...

Judge for yourself my pic is on MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/jademcc :D

marlu
07-10-2007, 08:22 PM
The resemblence is there but your face is much slimmer.

By the way I saw a recent pick of Kelly Osbourne. Her body is slim but her face is fat so people look at her and see fat.

A girl at my school was like that. Skinny as a rail (103 pounds at 5'5" ) but she had a round face and a slight double chin so she was constantly dieting.

veggielover
07-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm slimmer than Evangeline Lily. I have her exact legs. I hate them though. Feel like my shins are thick, but its probably just in my mind.

Oh, and I LOVE Rachel Ray. I don't think she's heavy at ALL. That woman's got a great body, I feel.

Jadeybaby
07-10-2007, 08:29 PM
The resemblence is there but your face is much slimmer.

By the way I saw a recent pick of Kelly Osbourne. Her body is slim but her face is fat so people look at her and see fat.

A girl at my school was like that. Skinny as a rail (103 pounds at 5'5" ) but she had a round face and a slight double chin so she was constantly dieting.

My friend is like that too, chubby cheeks and a double chin but she's sooooo slim.
I'd rather have a fat face and slim figure than what I have now -slim(ish) face and chunky body!!

By the way I just looked at a pic of Rachel Ray and I think she's gorgeous

BlueToBlue
07-10-2007, 08:29 PM
My boss told me I look like Madeleine Albright, which I do NOT consider a compliment (I swear, if you can't say something nice... :mad:) Unfortunately, now that he's told me, I can see the resemblance myself. :yikes: You can see it in the picture below.

I had a teacher in junior high who thought I looked like Meryl Streep. I'd definitely take her over Albright, but alas I don't see any resemblance.

marlu
07-10-2007, 08:33 PM
My boss told me I look like Madeleine Albright, which I do NOT consider a compliment (I swear, if you can't say something nice... :mad:) Unfortunately, now that he's told me, I can see the resemblance myself. :yikes: You can see it in the picture below.

I had a teacher in junior high who thought I looked like Meryl Streep. I'd definitely take her over Albright, but alas I don't see any resemblance.

Your boss is right. 'Cept you look younger.

HarpoChicoGroucho
07-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I've gotten Anne Hathaway a couple of times -- Christina Ricci when we BOTH we're younger. My 2 year old charge pointed to a picture of Cindy Crawford and said "Ta-ta" (her name for me) :lol: I really wanted that compliment too!! I think it was the first and last time I'm ever mistaken for Cindy Crawford :)

marlu
07-10-2007, 08:35 PM
My friend is like that too, chubby cheeks and a double chin but she's sooooo slim.
I'd rather have a fat face and slim figure than what I have now -slim(ish) face and chunky body!!

By the way I just looked at a pic of Rachel Ray and I think she's gorgeous

Well slap about 12 pounds on Rachel and that's my body. No flab but thicker overall.

freeqeegrl
07-10-2007, 08:42 PM
jadey , its just the hair :)

Jadeybaby
07-10-2007, 08:44 PM
jadey , its just the hair :)

Yeah, that's what my family all say.
Me and Kelly obviously have the same taste in slightly mad/messy 'do's :D

Clue0983
07-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I did this thing online that is a face recognition program, and my closest match was Catherine Heigel (sp?) from Gray's anatomy. I don't see it but it is just a fun little thing to take up a few mins at work, i mean, Home!!!, ;o) it wil give you up to 9 (I think) of your closest celeb matches and it is free. http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Jadeybaby
07-10-2007, 08:56 PM
I did this thing online that is a face recognition program, and my closest match was Catherine Heigel (sp?) from Gray's anatomy. I don't see it but it is just a fun little thing to take up a few mins at work, i mean, Home!!!, ;o) it wil give you up to 9 (I think) of your closest celeb matches and it is free. http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Ah, I remember doing that with my friends, it was so funny to see the results we had. It showed that some of us looked more like male celebrities than female ones at times hehe!

Clue0983
07-10-2007, 09:02 PM
I am so sorry! Months ago when I did it, I did not have to enter in any email address or info and now they ask you to. It is still free but you have to "sign up" LAME

gina1221
07-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Clue0983 - thanks for posting that link. I had a great laugh. I can't complain... it says I look like Judy Garland and my husband like Josh Groban (wow, I better hold on to him)! ;)

djs06
07-10-2007, 11:13 PM
LMAO well allegedly, I look like Cameron Diaz.... I beg to differ. :lol: :rofl:

zenor77
07-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey, I love that site! It says I look like Grace Kelly. Just call me Princess Grace... Lol. When my hair was super long and I straightened it people said I looked like Cate Blanchette (sp?) in the movie Elizabeth. Probably because I shunned makeup back then. DH apparently looks like Oliver Platt, mmm...sexy!

Oh, and for the record I don't think Rachel Ray is anywhere near heavy! I think most women than are in the spot light are too damn skinny! It's nice to see someone (I'm referring to Rachel) who looks healthy.

vealcalf2000
07-10-2007, 11:51 PM

That was really neat. Says I look like Demi Moore. I clicked through the other matches and Simon Lebon was on there too! :D

stacylambert
07-11-2007, 02:55 AM
My husband says I look like Rachel Ray! I did the My Heritage thing and my top match was Yasmine Bleeth. Ha, I wish! I definitely see the Rachel thing more than Yasmine.

My friend Amanda looks JUST like Katherine Heigl and I always told her that but she didn't believe me. I did the My Heritage with her picture and it brought up Katherine Heigl as well. When you do the morphing movie clip the face literally doesn't change. It's kind of creepy!

NightengaleShane
07-11-2007, 06:55 AM
I've gotten Anne Hathaway a couple of times -- Christina Ricci when we BOTH we're younger. My 2 year old charge pointed to a picture of Cindy Crawford and said "Ta-ta" (her name for me) :lol: I really wanted that compliment too!! I think it was the first and last time I'm ever mistaken for Cindy Crawford :)

I totally see the Anne Hathaway resemblence! :)

NightengaleShane
07-11-2007, 07:09 AM
When I was thin, I got told all the time that I look like Kate Moennig (Shane from The L Word). Then, when America's Next Top Model Season 4 aired, I got told that I was a dead ringer for Kim Stolz.

Here are some pictures; you can decide for yourself.
First thumbnail: me. Second thumbnail: Kate Moennig. Third thumbnail: me. Fourth thumbnail: Kim Stolz.

Marlu: I think Rachel Ray is cute. She's not heavy, in my opinion; just average/normal sized/ curvy. ALSO: the camera really DOES add ten pounds, sometimes fifteen or even twenty if your face and body aren't the most telegenic.

seranab
07-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Nightingale shane you look A LOT MORE (scarily more) like Kim Stolz than kate moennig!

I did mine and apparently I look like Mirium Yeung, scarlet Johansen (my sister looks A LOT more like her) or (my favourite lol) Zhang Ziyi. Except I'm not oriental well I guess I am slightly because I'm Arab but I'm not east asian at all, but I've heard it before.

NightengaleShane
07-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Nightingale shane you look A LOT MORE (scarily more) like Kim Stolz than kate moennig!

Agreed. The scariest bit is that some of my friends thought they saw me in the Top Model previews for that season :eek:

djs06
07-11-2007, 11:13 AM
The hair, definitely Kate Moennig- but I think you're a dead ringer for Kim Stolz !

balloonlady
07-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Too funny. With the first photo everyone I matched up with, except Donny Osmond, was Asian. The second photo was almost all men with Mia Farrow being the only chic. The third photo gave me both Barak Obama and Mary Kate Olsen. The last group was again mostly Asian with Sting and George Bernard Shaw being exceptions. I love GB Shaw, but I don't think I want to look like him.

mariposita
07-11-2007, 01:33 PM
The one person people have said I looked like (in the 70s and 80s, as I'm old:D) is Genevieve Bujold. http://www.bujold.co.uk/html/earthquake_1.html

I used to not believe them because I thought iit was just because we have the same nose, and I hated my nose. But I really did look a lot like her! And I don't mind my nose anymore, so that's progress.

rubberlegs
07-11-2007, 07:57 PM
At the moment, Princess Diana.
After my face thins out, Michelle Pfeiffer (but I still have that English nose).

GreenT
07-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I have been told that I look like

-Aisha Tyler
-Aaliyah
-Roxie Roker from The Jeffersons
-Gayle King (Oprah's friend)

:lol:

Pita09
07-11-2007, 10:21 PM
I've been told off and on for years that I look like Vicki Lawrence.

Optical Goddess
07-11-2007, 11:43 PM
I used to be told I looked like Darlene from Roseanne...it was when my hair was longer..other than that, I don't know who I look like.You can see me at www.myspace.com/optical_nerd.

brismiley
07-12-2007, 01:17 AM
doing that heratiage site it says I look like:

Iazbella Scorupo
Zoe Tay
Laura Branigan
Jodi Sweetin (when she was very young)
Leonardo de Caprio (Very, Very young)

BlueToBlue
07-12-2007, 04:15 AM
Well, this is depressing. I look like Madeleine Albright, an old, overweight woman (and I've worked so hard to lose weight--dammit I'm only 4 lbs from goal), and on the celebrity face recognition website, my only matches are men (including Elton John--also overweight--and Frankie Muniz :barf: ). So it's between looking like a man and looking like Madeleine Albright (who, come to think of it, is sort of masculine looking). I'm not sure which is worse but, either way, I'm definitely not feeling very attractive. :(

NightengaleShane
07-12-2007, 12:28 PM
That celebrity recognition web site isn't all that accurate. It said I look like Katie Holmes, Katie Couric (I've actually heard both before but I DO NOT SEE IT), Molly Ringwald, Natalie Portman (she's gorgeous but I do not look like her), and ...FATHER DAMIAN! So much for that thingy, eh? I'd LIKE to think I don't look like an elderly priest.

JazzyNurse
07-12-2007, 06:37 PM
I get Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks and Anna Nicole in her heavier years. I even dressed up like her for Halloween 5 years ago and it was soooo funny. But since I've put on so much weight I just look like me. :dizzy:

Glory87
07-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Andie McDowell.

I had a funny conversation with a friend on this subject. I said that I've heard I look like Andie MacDowell and she said "Who's that?" I said the chick from Sex Lies and Videotape and Green Card. My friend said I look like the chick in the Pantene commercials. I said who's that? My friend said, you know, the actress from Groundhog's Day. I swatted her with my notebook - That's Andie MacDowell!

So, there you go. I think I really look like her in this pic:

http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=165lbs_size16

Blue2Blue - you are very attractive and have a PASSING resemblence to Albright.

Marlu - Rachel Ray is adorably attractive and not "fat" at all. I would love to have a cute heart-shaped face and beautiful wide smile like Rachel Ray.

vealcalf2000
07-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Andie McDowell.

I had a funny conversation with a friend on this subject. I said that I've heard I look like Andie MacDowell and she said "Who's that?" I said the chick from Sex Lies and Videotape and Green Card. My friend said I look like the chick in the Pantene commercials. I said who's that? My friend said, you know, the actress from Groundhog's Day. I swatted her with my notebook - That's Andie MacDowell!

So, there you go. I think I really look like her in this pic:

http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=165lbs_size16

Blue2Blue - you are very attractive and have a PASSING resemblence to Albright.

Marlu - Rachel Ray is adorably attractive and not "fat" at all. I would love to have a cute heart-shaped face and beautiful wide smile like Rachel Ray.

You look so much like Andie!!!! I've always thought she was gorgeous and always wanted her hair. Lucky you!!!!!

michelinwoman
07-13-2007, 10:02 AM
I've been told I look like Nicole Kidman (when I was thin and had long curly hair), Tracy Gold (from growing pains)--thin with shoulder length hair, later on after some weight gain and a little age Hillary Clinton when she was still 1st Lady (not a compliment), and the red headed Bond girl villian in the first Pierce Brosnan Bond movie (I wish!).

I think my body looks like Bridget Jones-ish Renee Zellwiger and my face looks like a older, less attractive Mischa Barton. :)

MeredithP1
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I *apparently* look like a slimmer Kelly Osbourne!:?:
I get it ALL the time, when I'm on a night out, when I'm at work, when I'm in the park, when I go shopping, people come up to me and tell me it. I don't think I do and none of my friends or family think I do...

Judge for yourself my pic is on MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/jademcc :D

You are a lot prettier than Kelly Osbourne!

newFannie07
07-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Ok, I did the MyHeritage thing and it came back with Salma Hayek. WooHoo!! I've always thought she was gorgeous. My hubby always said I look like her. Now, can I get the body?

Of course, further down the list it said Danny Devito. I choose to ignore that:D

Jadeybaby
07-13-2007, 06:02 PM
You are a lot prettier than Kelly Osbourne!

:DThanks!!

OnceUponADrive
07-13-2007, 06:42 PM
According to the face recognition site I look like Michelle Rodriguez and Kate Bosworth (I get her all the time, although I don't see it at all).

Sorry it's so big!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/onceuponadrive/tarakev.jpg

remtana
07-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Growing up and when I was in my 20's I was always told I look like Alyssa Milano. We are the same age (I think she is a year or so older) If I could get close to her size, I bet the resemblance would be there again.

Just wanted to mention when I saw your picture, I immediately thought of Sophia Bush, from One Tree Hill