Old 06-22-2007, 09:51 PM   #1  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

Default How's it going today? (And my new pixie cut!)

Hi All,

Please let me know if my daily "how's everybody doing???" threads are driving you crazy Its just helpful for me to be accountable to somebody other than myself for what I ate and did during the day.

So I did something really exciting today...I got a brand new pixie cut. I had shoulder length hair before, and I was just so BORED of it...so I cut it all off today! So far I'm loving it!

Anyways, here's how I did today:

Breakfast: 1 cup bran bites, canteloupe, and 1 slice turkey kilbasa (weird I know)

Lunch: cherry tomatoes and celery with low fat ranch dip, two pieces of turkey kilbasa, one piece of cheese, 10 kashi whole grain crackers.

Snacks: 1 Cadbury thin bar, 3 pieces of dried mango, canteloupe

Dinner: about 1 cup steamed rice, spicy chicken/veggie stirfry, veggie stir-fry (chinese take-out)

All in all, I'm proud of how I'm doing so far...I have resisted the temptation to have bad snacks, although today I snacked because we had a later dinner.

Again not too well in the exercise department today...I walked about 40 minutes total (to and from work), and hopefully will do some ab/arm work before bed!

How did everybody else do today??
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Hi - it looks like you had a very healthy day! Post a better pic so we can see the new do. All I can really see are the bangs.

Why don't you try posting on one of the threads where people do exactly what you are doing? There are several of them going, and maybe you'd like Featherweights weekly thread - it's for people who, like you, don't have a whole lot to lose. There's a daily menu thread too and a planning thread.

Keep up the good work!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

From what I see of it, I dig the haircut! Chicks with short hair rule.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:19 AM   #4  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

Thanks NightengaleShane! Yeah I love it so far...I woke up this morning with the best bed head ever...it was spiked straight up...awesome.

Thanks for the advice as well Claire - yes I will check out the featherweights section

I'll try to post a better pic...I tried to take one of myself, and thats always hard lol.
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:26 AM   #5  
Woman on a mission

Height: 5'10"

Your new hair looks cute
MaNdA22 is offline   Reply With Quote