Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-08-2007, 01:59 AM   #1  

Talking Needing support for a project that I'm only sharing with you :)

I had this amazing project idea to help myself and lose weight!

There's the plan. I'm going to make a documentary of myself losing 40 pounds. That's going from 166 to 126. I'm going to document myself doing different exercises, eating healthy foods, getting on the scale and how my body changes throughout the whole time.

My goal is to help others get motatived and ready to change their lives into healthy ones. I'm hoping that project will show that normal people can lose weight and reverse life threatening diseases by eating right and exercising daily.

The reason I want to share this with only 3FC is because I see what your support and kindness can do. I've seen lots of you lose so much weight with the support of your friends! I'm going to need that support!

I will be posting updates on here at least once or twice a week.

Thank you for reading!
<3333

Cyn

Current Status:
Height: 5'2
Weight: 166
Goal: 126

Day 1
plastichappylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:16 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Good for you for starting this project! We'll be looking forward to your updates.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:20 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Well if it's support you're looking for - you've DEFINITELY come to the right place. 3FC is filled with great, supportive, and motivating people. Good luck to you. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

What a great idea. Wish I had that kind of determination. And I 3rd that you've come to the right place for encouragement and support. I never could have done it without the help of these wonderful ladies...not that i'm done, but i've come a long way...all with their help. Definately keep us posted on your project but try to come back here often because weight loss is one of the hardest things i've ever had to do and without the constant support i get from here, i'd never make it.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:27 PM   #5  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Can we view it as you finish segments?

What a great idea.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:27 PM   #6  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

As someone who just lost 40 lbs. (though there are 3FCers around who have lost more), I just want to let you know that you CAN do it, and that I can't wait to see the results of your (literally) hard labor.
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:30 PM   #7  

Height: 5ft6"

I love your idea... it definately sounds that it will give you and others some extra motivation. I have very similar stats to you... so I'm really looking forward to seeing the progress you make.
mesilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:22 PM   #8  

Wink !!!!

I'm so excited that you ladies love the idea! You don't know the day that I've had. Ugh! And seeing these comments make me feel soooo much better!

I've already begun the picture portion of the project. I'm taking a picture of myself in the same pose, clothes (I'LL WASH THEM! lol) and in the same place everyday throughout this whole journey. I think it would be neat to see how my body changes. The scale too. But not soo much everyday. More like every week. Getting on the scale everday would depress me :P

I'm so excited for this! I can't wait for the finished project! I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((Hugs for all of you))))
plastichappylove is offline   Reply With Quote