Old 06-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

Question OK I am thinking of doing TO tommorow....kinda confused though on something

Here is my thing .. forgive me if this is someplace else already.

I saw you can do the version with Grapefruit , which I plan to do.

the thing is I don't get is -I can only have I think its said 3 oz of protein at a meal? do I have to eat those exact items listed or can I eat any lean protein ?

I have this LA Express sitting her that is unlimited protein and green veggies that seems more tolerable to me. Can I do this LA Express unlimited with grapefruit and with bars and if so how many bars can I have?
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:47 PM   #2  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Steph, there is a great post by Cassie in the newbie thread - see the sticky at the top of the page - that talks about the T/O.

T/O is pretty much any lean protein, and two bars as I understand it. The Express that you refer to where it is unlimited is what you do when you are starting out. Cassie's post explains that as well.

Read that other post, and if you still have questions, ask somemore.

Good Luck
slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #3  

Can we drink flavored water , I hate plain water it makes me gag.. I know I know it sounds crazy but I hate it. Its that Sams water you get at Walmart has nothing in it but carbonation.

I found what you were saying on the sticky. this sounds like it could be challenging to me. Its been 2 weeks now and she said I can do it every 2 weeks.

How terrible are these next 2 days going to be ??? I am going to try and get Dh to do it with me as well. He has been following along with me minus the lites.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #4  
-- Karen --

not sure about the flavoured water..... I never drink it, but I wouldn't think that its a problem, but not sure.

I have only done a T/O twice, and the second time I only lost one pound, so I don't think it is hardly worth the pain for myself..... however, when I did do it, I would plan to do it on days when I had lots of things to do to keep myself busy. That way I never hada chance to deviate from the plan, and think about food other than what I was allowed. I just made sure I kept myself busy. Planned out totally what I was going to be eating and really stuck with it. It sounds a lot worse I think than it really is, and if you get great results, then its worth it in the end.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #5  

Thanks for the tip.

I hope this is worth doing too. I lost 1lb over 2 days but I am not due back to the COD until Saturday so i thought I would give it a go.
Do they say anything when they see your menu and it shows that your not following the version with the Juice OR your normal food intake???
Old 06-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #6  
-- Karen --

can't help you with that Steph. I am not doing this with a center. Just on my own. I have the plan, and have learned a lot from 3FC gang.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #7  
Danette lawl march 20/07

Height: 5'4"

steph- why are you doing TO so soon ...you are doing great and your dh also....give your body a chance to lean the new eating habits first...i have been on la since the end of march with great results without TO.....And your DH needs the bars for TO..remember slow and steady wins the race..also join us in the loser and friend thread
fan4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote