Old 06-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default Thinking about it

Hi all....I'm thinking about visiting my local LA Weight loss center. Can anyone tell me pros and cons. I would appreciate any info. Thanks
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #2  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Pro's - you'll lose weight and it's easy. The hardest part is planning meals. Food is great, amount is too much (for me anyway). Main pro - this diet teaches you how to lose weight and not gain it back. You eat REAL food in REAL portions.

I guess the only con I could think of is CODs trying to sell you stuff. Just say no, it's easy. I do the plan without all the LA lites and other merchandise. I just felt it was more money than I wanted to spend. My whole reasoning for picking this diet was that I didn't have to rely on/spend money on pre-pkg food. Many people use the merchandise and love it. It's up to you.

Hope this helps
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #3  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Check out the stickied newbies thread...it'll give you the basics. You'll be asked to spend a bunch of money right up front, but really...once you pay that, you're done paying for the whole time you're on the plan. They'll of course offer supplements and such, but you can decline those (or use them if you want.) I put everything on one of my credit cards so the initial sticker shock was lessened a bit. If you've got the ability to finance this, I say go for it. It DOES work.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote