UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/236/140

Height: 5'6"

Default I really need help

I am really struggling to get back on track with the diet, I am doing the ww diet, anyone else doing this who could maybe give me some advice or meal plans, any help would be appreciated xx
fee2482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #2  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Fee,

I am a great WW fan, although I'm not doing brilliantly in losses at the moment. I have found that when I fall off the wagon, I really need to focus on my points allowence and if I feel hungry I fill up with loads of green veg which are mostly free....loads of veg at dinner time make me so full, I don't snack of an evening.

YOU;RE DEFINITELY IN THE....oops, sorry, caps locks... didn't mean to shout, right place... just keep popping in and chatting and you'll be getting good advice from all of our wonderful girlies...
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:38 PM   #3  

Thanks Chris, I just really want to get the last 3lb off to get my first stone off.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #4  
Slow and steady

Fee, are you exercising? I only ask, as I had a Dr's appointment a few weeks back and although I hadn't lost any weight, I hadn't gained which is good, but she said I need to up my exercise to start losing again...she's happy about my maintenance but seeing as I want to lose, and with eating ok, I need to do something more to burn the cals I maintain with...hope this makes sense?
Old 05-29-2007, 04:32 PM   #5  

I dont do enough exercise I know I dont, I keep trying different things to try find something that I actually enjoy doing
Old 05-29-2007, 09:24 PM   #6  
Slow and steady

What sort of things to you enjoy? Do you like to walk, do aerobics or swim? I never thought of myself as liking exercise much, and belive me, I've tried loads of different things, but I have found certain things that I love....I love swimming (although I'm very good at laying on a floaty and turning a lovely shade of brown too), I also found that I love the core exercise that you do with a ball, it really makes you work muscles you don't know you have and you see results in body change quite quickly which is always a thrill....I'm also a curves member and I love the quickness of a 30 minute workout....
Old 05-31-2007, 10:07 AM   #7  

I'm still too self conscious of how I look so swimming and anything that involves people watching me is out the question lol. I have the new weight watchers dvd so will make the effort to do that. The ball sounds good though may invest in that as it means I can do that in the comfort of my own home.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:35 PM   #8  
Slow and steady

Luvey, don't be self concious about how you may look, especially for the swimming... belive me, no one looks at other people when they go to adult swim sessions, they're too busy getting their own bods in shape...and deep down, I think a lot of people secretly applaud people who are big who are attempting to exercise... I love the ball workouts, it amazes me how holding a ball or sitting on one can work so many muscles and make you ache in places you didn't know you could ache... good luck with the exercies.... we're here for you
Old 06-01-2007, 09:32 AM   #9  

Have you joined the free (if you go to meetings) esource trial? That gives you meal plans. I eat the same things every day.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 05:03 AM   #10  

Hi, I managed to lose a lot of weight with ww 7 st I was only 18lbs off my goal weight when I stopped going and gained back 2.5st's I went to the Dr's last week because I was so fed up with myself and he prescribed me some reductil to try and help me get back on track. I've been on it just over a week and have lost 5lb, maybe you could speak with your Dr just to get a helping hand.
What I found helped the most was cutting out alcohol for a while (which I have to admit has crept back in again more than ever )
The golden rule though has to be always write down what your eating even the bad stuff, I use the cookbooks a lot because I have a big family and I can cook something for nearly all of us out of them and the portions are much bigger than the ready meals which you can buy.

Good luck,

Helenxx.
pippie is offline   Reply With Quote