Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #1  
It can be done!

S/C/G: 233.8/135.8/135

Height: 5'8

Question Can you really gain weight in two days?!?

Hey there!
I just have a concern, this past weekend I was up visiting my parents and I tried my hardest to stay OP and eat healthy and that went out the door by lunch, I found myself eating everything I would never touch at home. I know its okay because I don't do it all the time, but I got disappointed when I made the mistake to weigh myself. I weighed in on Sunday at 148 and it has been slowly going down, today im down to 144 but I still have four more pounds to go to be where I was last week. Is this real weight? Oh and I started TOM on Sunday but im not sure if I should still be retaining water?

Thank you so much!

heyalexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Size 26W/Size 24W/Size 8

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Two days of unbridled eating can definitely throw your weight off, but so can TOM. Just get back on track and stay there as best you can. You can do it!
rubberlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

I'm with rubberlegs! Just get back on plan again. It could be water retention, or it could be fat, but if you stay on plan you'll lose it again quickly.

Hang in there!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:42 AM   #4  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Maybe there's a sleight weight gain, but probably also water weight from TOM. I can't be sure, because it depends on the women (I almost don't bloat at all on TOM, whereas some others can gain up to 5 lbs because of it), but it's very likely part of it + more water if you've eaten things that help retaining it.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:35 AM   #5  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

I dont feel that 2 lbs in 2 days is feasible, but thats just me. You would have reallllllly had to eat. Just like if the other 4 lbs were fat you wouldnt have LOST it in that short amount of time either. do you really think that in the two days you were there that you ate 1250 more cals each day than what you burned? If so.. then yeah it could be fat but if not dont sweat it!
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #6