Old 04-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #1  
*meow*

Height: 5'7"

Default Nsv!!

I went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant last night and ordered my usual, chicken enchiladas verde. The place has the best free chips and salsa on top of that! I went from...

Going through 1-2 baskets of chips (w/boyfriend) and cleaning my plate of 2 enchiladas, rice, and black beans...

To less chips and no rice....

To last nights' 10 chips, salsa, no rice, and only 1 enchilada!!!

I figured out my menu that morning and was allowed to eat both the enchiladas but I ate reeeeeeally slowly and checked in with myself to see when I was really full. After I stopped eating I felt even more full so I think next time I can eat even less.

WOOHOO! Happy Good Friday Hotties!
JLynne126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #2  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

Yeah!!!

that is such a great feeling- knowing that you controlled and not restricted, and that you really did end up full after all! good for you- make sure you take a good mental pic of that feeling and keep it with you for all the times you are eating out and want to eat more just cus it's there.
futurepixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #3  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

Congrats! It really does feel accomplishing to be able to not clean the plate at the restaurant.

As a kid, I've been raised with a "Eat everything or you're wasting money!" mentality from my folks (and I'm sure I am not the only one around here ). But now, I re-framed the question for myself to just eating until I'm satisfied and just sending the rest away -- seeing a doctor costs money, whatever obesity-related medication costs money and SURGERY definitely costs money, and then some.
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Great Job! That is really impressive!

Eating until I am satisfied is something I really struggle with. Like Aqua said, I feel like I should clean my plate. I really need to work on this. I'm going out with my friends tonight, let's see if I can do as good as you did!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote