South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 06:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday Cluckings

Coffee's on! Can you smell it? I even made a pot of tea for those who prefer.

I don't want to start the day complaining or whining, but it's snowing here. Nothing accumulating, thank goodness, and the sun is supposed to shine, even though it's going to be cold for the next few days. Good thing I didn't put my coat away yet!

I promised the girls I would take them someplace today since we stayed in all day yesterday. If it's not too bad out, they want to go to the park, or else we'll go to the Moonbounce Park. I have the Fireside Sausage & Bean Soup on the menu for tonight, after a day outside, that will go good!

So what's everyone doing today? Make it a good one, and be good to yourself!
Old 04-05-2007, 06:40 AM   #2  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Default Thursday Chick Chat

Morning Chicks, Tea pot, coffee pot and the water bottles are all ready. WAKEY WAKEY........ What's up for ya all today.

Me- It is snowing here, yuck. I got on the scales this morning and I am down 5 pounds, I am sure some it has to do with the gallons of water I am chugging and not drinking the diet coke. I am finally lost the 5 I gained so I am back to my right ticker weight. I need a needle and thread to sew up my lips for the week end. Choc is my down fall. Well gotta to dash I will be back later. Happy Thursday.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:42 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

morning Cottage, I just started a thursday thread maybe you could combine them.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:53 AM   #4  

L.C.! I just merged our threads. for losing that 5 lbs.! Pass that needle and thread over here when you're done with them, I'll need them too! Whoa boy, chocolate, peanutbutter eggs, malt balls........
Old 04-05-2007, 07:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/Tracker/130

Height: 5'4"

Good morning - It is snowing here also. What a nasty April Fool's joke. lol I am concerned about the easter candy that will be making its appearance here also. I'm hoping that the boys make short order of anything chocolate. No peanut butter eggs here tho as I can not leave them alone. Lost two more pounds even while trying P 2 a little bit. Any one know about kiwi as we have some calling to me. Have a great day.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:50 AM   #6  

Michigan girl! Yes, kiwi is just fine for Phase 2. Check out the sticky on the current Phase 2 list in the FAQ section for more info.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:05 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yummy! KIWI! I love them and must try to get some soon. I had to settle for frozen blueberries this morning with my yogurt and Fibre One.

We have snow too! However, the sun is blazing and it just may melt really fast. There is more lurking in the wings though.

I'm feeling a bit draggy this morning and just may sneak in my afternoon nap this morning. Don't tell, OK? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 04-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #8  

Good morning everyone. I am finally feeling better. Today is day 3 and I am down 6 lbs. Woo Hoo!! It is cold here but at least we aren't getting snow. I want to wear my flip flops again like last week. Hopefully it will warm up again soon. Hope everyone stays warm and has a great day.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Morning everyone...

Day 4 of P1 for me and I'm not feeling very well. I've been nauseous since last night. I had a terrible headache and took a painkiller, so I think that may have been what upset my stomach. I really don't want to be at work, but we're a little shorthanded today. I don't feel like I need to vomit, but if I do, I'll go home then.

ciarasmom: Glad to hear you're feeling better. We're still too chilly here for flip flops, but I can't wait until I can wear them again!

Ruth: I won't tell if you won't tell! Hope there isn't too much of a muddy mess after the snow melts.

michigan: I love kiwis, but we don't ever get them here in town. I hope the chocolate doesn't tempt you too much this weekend, so here's some . You know, just in case!

littlechick: WTG on the 5 lb loss!! I need some of your willpower as diet coke is something I've had a hard time giving up!

cottage: Sounds like you have another fun day with the girls planned! I hope its not too cold for ya'll to be out -- although, at the sight of snow my rear is planted firmly INSIDE!

Well, I guess I'd better get going. Hoping the nausea clears up soon. I think I just need to get my mind off of it and talking about it isn't helping me! So, chickadolollies, have a great beachy day and try to stay warm!!!

~Kim
Old 04-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #10  

Hello Ladies!

I'm fairly new to SB. I started on March 12th. I got through Phase 1 okay. I gained 2 pounds back on my first week of Phase 2. I think I started with too many carbs at first and not enough veggies. I had gained the 2 pounds before my nephew's 3rd birthday party with pizza, cake, and homemade ice cream. (Needless to say, I indulged). I went back on Phase 1 for a few days until I was down to my end of Phase 1 weight. I'm venturing back to Phase 2....slowly this time. I have read and printed many threads on phase 2, so hopefully I will get it right this time.

I was posting on a different thread before I started South Beach, but it has just about fizzled out. I notice on all of the Phase 1 threads to post here and that there is more to life than just dieting. Unfortunately, my life doesn't consist of much. I work 2 jobs, I attend a Zumba exercise class twice a week and that is about it. Since my life is so boring, I have a hard time posting anywhere regularly. It's so boring, I don't even like to hear about it!! Anyway, I hope I can become an active part of this group!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:15 AM   #11  
Michael Ann 1973

Just a quick check in to let you know that I didn't drop off the beach! I am here and doing well--I have been out of town this week on business :-)

Be back later to post and read...can't wait...can't wait!

Sunny
Old 04-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #12  

I'm hearing that Easter morning may be below freezing. That is not very normal for Texas. Luckily I haven't had time to plant anything so I don't have any plants to worry about. It's hard to believe that we were almost 90 degrees a few days ago.

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday after all. I got stuck at work and then stopped at REI and picked up a backpack for Wood Badge. I wanted one that will last me into Boy Scouts too. I spent way too much but I have one that is very comfortable and well bit and fits perfectly.

Tonight I have Cub Scout Roundtable. Luckily this month I am leading a song so I don't have to get a skit ready. We'll start signup for Twilight Camp tonight although we probably won't get too many applications turned in this early. The mailers went out to several thousand boys just a few days ago.

I have to work around midnight tonight but hopefully not for too long.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #13  

Height: 4'10"

Good Morning All....Day 4 here and doing great...Made the waffles again this morning for breakfast, fed some to hubby and son LOL they said "These are alright but do not want a steady diet of them"
I stepped on the scales this morning for a peek..looked like about 6lbs down, but those little lines were hard to see LOL..Yesterday in Dr. office their scales showed 2lbs but that was in the middle of the afternoon.
ksk571 Welcome I am new to this site, but not new to SB, this is my second time around and the last...LOL....Kim_Star060404 hope you are feeling better, I hate tummy aches...little chick congrats on the 5 lbs....

Cloudy and chilly here this morning, suppose to be around 60ish, today which is chilly for south Tx this time of yr.

Lets all have a great Beachy Day....
Old 04-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/210.5/150

hey people! i almost had a small meltdown today haha. i forgot we had to take my car in to get serviced so i didn't set the alarm clock earlier to make my lunch this morning...ummm oops. walked to wally world (50 mins !!) and found ph1 frozen kraft stuff.
i *know* its less than ideal but i figured that was a lot better than crashing and burning 2nd day in.
hope you all are doing wonderful!
and a side note...it was snowing the whole time x_x had no choice since no car tho hehe
Old 04-05-2007, 01:16 PM   #15  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's snowing so hard I can't see the house across the road! Grrr!

I am going for a nap and hope it goes away! I am not looking forward to driving my huge pot of chicken Marengo to the Church in Athens.
Closed Thread