General chatter - Mating Season!

View Full Version : Mating Season!

msnewbooty
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I dont know about you all...but I'm feelin' the call of the wild! :o

I like to blame it on Spring and the warmer weather coming...but Mother Nature is tellin' me to go out and land me a fella! I keep asking friends about their single friends...but no one really seems interesting in being a Match Maker. I just need to find a new distraction, someone to go ga-ga over...doesnt have to be Mr. Right - I'm okay with a Mr. Right Now - ha!

Can anyone else out there relate to this??

...anyone know any single guys? ;)

kaplods
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
This reminds me of a funny story. Almost four years ago, I was prescribed Meridia for weight loss. I was newly married, and well already hepped up on newlywed hormones, but the Meridia had a very odd side effect (common to many serotonin affecting drugs - which tend to turn up or turn down many of the body's drives), in that it turned my already high sex drive into overdrive. I couldn't concentrate at work, and was generally obsessed - don't know what I would have done if I was single at the time. My husband was actually relieved when I stopped taking the Meridia. Every once in a while I joke about getting back on it, and he groans.