100 lb. Club - What inspires you to loose weight?

Inspire Me
03-13-2007, 09:35 AM
I have a very difficult time finding a goal. You see special dates, items of clothing or just thinking I'm worth it doesn't do it for me. I know health wise I need to loose weight but that doesn't even inspire me. I am comfortable in my own skin but being out of breath to climb stairs or not being abe to sit at a sporting event and enjoy it is embarrassing but can be avoided. Help me girls and guys tell me what inspires you :?:

Get n healthy
03-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Seeing others who started out at a weight similar to mine and them making it to onederland is a big inspiration to me.

Being able to buy clothes a size smaller is inspiring to me.

But i know what you mean. It is really hard to keep myself inspired. It is so much easier to just give in and eat. Give in and sit on the couch instead of go to the gym. I have to really work to be inspired, isnt that sad. But i figure, as long as the scale is going in the right direction, no matter how slow, then i will be happy.

LisaMarie71
03-13-2007, 10:49 AM
I really do believe you have to be READY to make the change. Does that mean you have to wait until that big moment of inspiration to start working toward it? No, not at all. You can make little changes here and there, and seeing progress may be what really inspires you to keep going and work harder. I was lucky this time in that something really did just click for me. I didn't love working out at first, but I got hooked on it and now I would never stop. I didn't love giving up eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, but now I've lost 79 pounds and I can't imagine trading this feeling for the comfort of some potato chips at the end of the day. Inspiration sometimes comes AFTER motivation, if that makes any sense at all. You sometimes simply have to force yourself to do what's right for your health. The good news is that it doesn't take much forcing after you see the results and you feel so much better. You end up inspiring yourself every day.

JennyWenny
03-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Things that inspire me:

I have finally gotten to the point where people are noticing. I would hate to let them and myself down at this point.

Getting out with my kids during the summer.

Feeling great after losing the first 20 lbs. Just thinking of how I will feel after the next 20.

jennylou
03-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I agree that you have to be ready for the change in order to make the change.

I wanted to lose weight for my wedding, but never got motivated, so I didn't. I thought the wedding would have motivated me, but I needed to have something click for me that just didn't click.

Fast forward to now and I've had extra motivation from a variety of sources. Vacations, special days, weddings (not mine), holidays, clothes getting too big, etc.

Penney
03-13-2007, 11:21 AM
For me the weight loss process has been really slow - but - what inspires me personally is seeing the changes - even with a very small loss pound-wise, I already walk faster and I feel better about myself all around.

I also try to think in terms of the future, when I think about the future - I really hate the idea of not participating in something because I am too big. I always try to picture myself being an active particpant in every conceivable type of activity - knowing that if I don't lose the weight - it is not going to come true. - No more sitting on the sidelines for me. That is my incentive.

jillybean720
03-13-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm going to take what I've heard a few very wise others say around here and try to put it into my own words...

If you WANT to lose weight and are ready to do it, then inspiration and motivation are not required--they will come and go throughout the process, and while they do help, they really are just that--additional help, not foundation. I'm not inspired to drive to work every day. But I do it. Why? Because I know I must in order to pay my bills. I'm not particularly inspired to brush my teeth in the morning. But I do it. Why? Because I know I have to or else my teeth will get all gross. Am I always inspired to order a grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side when I go out to eat? Not a chance. But I do it because I know I have to or else I'll only get bigger and more unhealthy. I am almost NEVER inspired to exercise (I hate exercise with a burning passion). But I do it (sometimes). Why? Because I know I have to to have a firm/fit body rather than just get saggier and flabbier as I age.

There are other things I keep in mind, of course, but they don't always work to inspire me out of the line at the Wendy's drive-through--that's where the above "just do it" (or don't do it, in this example) attitude is required. I want to be a healthy weight when I'm ready to have children. I want to be fit and energetic enough to play with those children and do everything for them I possibly can (help coach a softball team, co-lead a scout troop, make crafts at home, work on school projects, etc.). I want to be able to go anywhere my heart esires without EVER feeling a fear of not fitting someplace (a booth at a restaurant, a ride in an amusement park, an airplane seat, etc.). I want to be able to go to a mall and be able to shop in ANY store rather than only be able to hit Lane Bryant and maybe one or two department stores (that don't typically carry my style in my sizes)--and this isn't just so I can find cute clothes; it's so I'll have a variety of options at all times rather than having to ever settle on something just because it fits. I want to be able to live the next 10 or so years in a nice 3-level townhouse without panting at the top of the stairs every time I need to from the bottom floor to the top.

Mrs Quadcrew
03-13-2007, 11:30 AM
This is a statement that I keep on my frig:

"When the pain of being fat finally out-weighs the pleasure of eating, that's when motivation translates to action."

I think it intertwines with inspiration too.

GirlyGirlSebas
03-13-2007, 11:43 AM
I get inspired by my 3FC friends who have succeeded in losing a lot of weight. I make a point to sign onto 3FC each day. When I see posts from Rockrobin, LisaMarie71, Cheryl14, Lilybelle....you too, Mrs. Quadcrew!....and all of you that I've forgotten to mention...I see that it is possible to change our lives for the better. And, the posts from those of you who are losing slowly like me and still stay committed, wow...you have no idea how that inspires me to keep going too!

toofatforu
03-13-2007, 11:45 AM
when i look at Zelmas photos and Ammie and her 100 pound loss i stay inspired to keep on trying .

lilybelle
03-13-2007, 11:55 AM
My inspiration and motivation comes from:
1. all the others here who are working just as hard as me to lose weight and keep it off
2. My evil doctor that I know weighs me every 4 months and is so proud when I lose weight and so upset if I gain a lb.
3. My DH and kids that are so happy and proud for me
4. my medicine bag that has shrunk considerably since losing weight
5. being able to get in the floor or yard and play with my grandkids
6. being able to wear nice clothes and feel great in them

Casey4
03-13-2007, 12:51 PM
For me being "comfortable in my own skin," not being motivated or inspired or not having a goal was a cop out. When I started back in January I said that I had to do it for health reasons and if my mind and spirit wasn't on board they'd better hurry up and get there. I suppose that is still true, but it wasn't the whole story. I was protecting myself in case I failed--again. If I got lazy or got off plan it wasn't really my fault because I must not have been "ready to lose weight." It was an out. As I have been doing my plan and reading about everyone else's journey I realized that the commitment and determination has to come from inside me. My dependence on food for comfort and friendship is a flaw just like if I depended on alcohol or cocaine. No one was going to fix this for me but me! The inspiration and support of other people are tools but I have to reach and use those tools for myself. So here I am staying on plan, adding exercise and choosing to change my self.

Sandi
03-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Casey..that was really honest, and I think really true. I am the queen of rationalizations as to why I haven't done this yet. I talk such a good game. Action is what I lack.

I am still fat because my actions lead to weight gain and not weight loss. Period.

I have been waiting my whole life to be inspired. Wedding...baby...class reunion...health problems. Nothing has ever gotten me off my kester long enough to make a big impact on my weight. Even when I manage to get going I always allow something to derail me at some point.

I am still looking for that magic plan that will change my whole life. Truth is I don't want to face the fact that I have the power to change my life. I've had it the whole time. So have you. We can do this. All day long, every decision we make either contributes to us getting healthy or staying fat (Or getting even fatter).

What decision will you make today?

carol2208
03-13-2007, 01:40 PM
At my highest weight, I had an idea that I wasn´t happy, but I didn´t know how unhappy I was until the weight began to come off and I rediscovered the passion I had for life... for me, being that heavy was a way to hide myself from life, and it felt great feeling again, in the past year I laughed, I cried, I was overwhelmed by hapiness and crushed by pain, I have lived more in the last year than I had done in the previous 5... and I wouldn´t trade that for any type of food...

Heather
03-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I am still looking for that magic plan that will change my whole life. Truth is I don't want to face the fact that I have the power to change my life. I've had it the whole time. So have you. We can do this. All day long, every decision we make either contributes to us getting healthy or staying fat (Or getting even fatter).

It's like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz -- she always had the power to come home, she just never knew it. :)

I was that way too. I had lost weight and always gained it back. I was weak. I knew it. I didn't want to try again, because I knew I would just gain it all back. So, I allowed myself to go up and up and up to 295. At that weight I was wearing size 30 and 4x. I couldn't even shop at Lane Bryant, or really anywhere at the mall. I'm sure I'm not the only one who cried when I tried on the largest size at a plus size store and it plain didn't fit.

And yet, I still figured I was weak and would gain it all back, so why bother?

I don't know what happened. Partly it was my husband who said something like "Well, if you have that attitude you WILL fail". Ouch. But he was right.

Sandi is exactly right. You have the power. You make the choices: the good ones and the bad ones. In order to make this work, you have to make more good choices and fewer bad ones. That's all.

The hard part is doing that more often than not. The hard part is planning, the hard part is making better choices in the face of the stresses of life. The hard part is, maybe, telling yourself you are WORTH making those choices. And the hard part is getting back to making better choices when you've gone through a period of bad ones.

But you really are the one in control. The one making the choices. You just have to choose what you want to do. Maybe you will choose that you don't want to lose the weight. That you are comfortable where you are. Okay, that's your choice, then.

The problem is not that many of us continue to make the choice to stay at a weight we don't like (that's not a judgment -- that was certainly me for most of our life).

The problem is that we think that we don't HAVE a choice or that we aren't making choices at all.

rockinrobin
03-13-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't know what to add to what's already been said here. I love what Mrs. Quadcrew has written, I've told her this before, it really does all boil down to When the pain of being fat finally outweighs the pleasure of eating, that translates into action.

I was never comfortable in my 287 lb skin. I just don't see how any one could. My life sucked. Sorry for the harsh language. I just feel it is needed to show just how strongly I feel about this. Sure there were ASPECTS of it that were wonderful. I loved my friends and of course first and foremost, my family. I loved to entertain and decorate and I get some little joy from work occasionaly. Hubby was great and all. But it didn't matter. I was MISERABLE!!! Beyond belief. There were just too many things I could not do and participate in. Oh and I was soooo full of fears. I've said this before. Chairs, seats - fitting into them, breaking them. I was terrified of stroke and heart disease. Of not seeing my children wed and then have my grandchildren. Of not being able to enjoy these events if I was lucky enough to live this long. I was even worried about my funeral. Just how many pall bearers would they need to lift me and where would they find a box big enough to hold me. Clothing was a HORROR. Walking was a horror. I could go on and on and on. Comfort? I had no comfort. I even tossed and turned all night long. I never had any peace and comfort.

And then I woke up one day and said "I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY. Period. I just DON"T. I most certainly CAN change it. It IS within my power, it IS within my control. Why in the world had I been settling for second best, when first was well within my reach? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I never, ever, ever want to go back to that scared, miserable, inactive, barely living existience that I had. I feel as if I have truly and completely been reborn. And that's what keeps me inspired.

Heather
03-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh, bravo, Robin! Well said!

rockinrobin
03-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Thank you Wyllenn.

I just had to add a few more things. This has really gotten me fired up. Maybe I will print out this thread.

Comfort? I had no comfort whatsoever when we took the kids to Disney and I couldn't fit on the rides. Or the fear and anticipation leading UP to the trip KNOWING that it would be **** for me.

Comfort? None when my whole family went horseback riding and I couldn't. Ditto ice skating, rollerblading, swimming or pretty much anything else that requires physical activity.

Comfort? Umm, there was noo comfort at all on that terrible day AFTER 9/11/01. I was at the mall with my kids and there was a bomb threat and we were told to evacuate. I was practically trampled to death since I could not get down the stairs quickly enough. My kids didn't find it so comforting either when then saw their mother helpless, totally helpless.

Comfort? Didn't exist when I got a wedding invitation. Hmmm, what to wear? How long will I have to stand for? Who will I sit next to, because I will be taking up some of their space. How will I dance? How long can I actually dance for before I am out of breath? What will I look like while doing it?

Comfort? Kids school play. Special assembilies? Graduation? Who will I sit next to because I will be taking up some of their space. How will people pass me in the narrow aisles? What will I wear? How will I face the other mothers? How much standing is involved.

Comfort? Going to the movies. Will the aisle seat be available and will I be the one to "get" it, because I need the extra room.

Public transportation? Same as above. I took up 1 1/2 seats, so in reality it was 2 seats. No one could fit in 1/2 seat. I didn't find this comforting either.

Comfort, umm not so much when I was in someone else's car. Who knew if their seatbelt would get around me? Or for how much longer my stretched out seatbelt would fit me? And could it really be all that effective, being stretched out to the absolute max?

Comfort watching the News or reading the newspapers? Ummm, I don't think so. There were always daily reports about how being obese increases your risk for stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoperosis, cancer and on and on and on. My kids used to cringe when they would hear this, not so comforting to know that Mom is PUTTING herself at risk for DEADLY diseases.

Comfort? I didn't find it too comforting to be in a self-induced sugar/carbohydrate fog every day and have to struggle to keep my self awake at THREE O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON.

Comfort? I find no comfort when I look at family photos and it looks as though my family is without a mother. No comfort whatsoever.

I didn't find it all too comforting having to hide my food habits and the ensuing garbage from my family. Not too comforting at all. Now, I don't care who knows EXACTLY what I eat, down to the very last crumb. I am proud of my food choices. Yup, it's ... you guessed it - comforting.

Comfort? Not so much when thinking about the future and my role in my as of yet unborn grandchildren. How would I get down on the floor an play with them. If I did get down there, how would I get UP? How would I take them to the park and play with them?

The summer? No comfort again. Black clothing just doesn't cut it. Neither does not swimming or hiking or doing outdoorsy active things. Or sweating profusely.

The winter? What if I slipped and fell on the ice. Who would get me up? How would I get transported? How would I get the proper medical care I needed? How?

Vacations? Going on an airplane? - Not so comforting to me. The only trip we took in the past 15 years was to Disney and we DROVE. Had to avoid those airplanes and their tiny liitle seats.

Not so comforting going to well, anywhere, big or small crowd and knowing that you are probably the biggest one there. And the most poorly dressed (lack of choices) and probably the least feminine as well. I wasn't fooling anyone by having my hair and makeup done nicely. I was UNattractive.

Prior to my lifestyle change, I basically sat on the sidelines. And watched. Did not participate in life. I wasn't really and truly LIVING. I was in fact dying.

I THOUGHT I was finding comfort in ice cream and fried foods and huge quantities of rice and pasta and bread and cereal and all that other garbage. Isn't that what "they" say afterall? Ummm, but NO. Now I have finally found comfort. I wake up and look forward to the day. I love getting invitations to go places, I love dancing now, you can't get me off the dance floor. It's so FUN to buy new clothes. It's so enjoyable to BE AROUND PEOPLE WITHOUT ALL THE ADDED ANXITIES that being morbidly obese brings on.

I love going for walks. I can't get enough of them. I love having school functions now. I love talking to people now. I love my kids being proud of me. I love my DH's new nickname for me - "Slim". I love that he can't keep his hands off of me now. I simply LOVE and get comfort from all the energy that I suddenly found, amazing what eliminating sugar and bad carbs will do for ya. I get comfort from knowing that I can shop at any store I want to now, oh, except for Lane Bryant, Ashley Stewart and the Avenue. I CAN"T shop at those THREE stores. Oh well, I'll just have to settle for the other hundreds of stores there are that cater to people my size now. I get comfort from knowing that where ever I go I am just as well dressed, if not better then any one else. I've got my femininity back and I like it!!! It was missing for A LOT of years. How sad. I get hit on all the time now. All right that's not saying much - men are well - men, but yeah - it feels NICE nevertheless. I also get comfort from not having to want to curl up and die whenever my friends would talk about going shopping. I couldn't participate in that activity either. And then there were the dreaded "exercise" and "diet" conversations. MORTIFIED.

Now, for once and for all I am truly finding comfort in my food. I get comfort from my plan and staying in control. That brings me HUGE comfort. I get comfort from knowing that I can do physical things now. I get comfort from knowing that I have brought about positve changes to my health. And that I and I alone have made this big, wonderful IMPORTANT change in my life. I was responsible for being 287 lbs and I am responsible for what I weigh now. Me, me and me. Can I control my weight? Absolutely, positively. How very comforting.

Heather
03-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Um, Robin, you're gonna have to stop now, because I don't want to see what happens if you top that last post!! :) :)

I definitely have to print this out.

Slashnl
03-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Robin: Wow!

Nuff said.

mechell81
03-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Robin:Wow! I also need to print this out. Thank you for sharing that!

rockinrobin
03-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Inspire Me, I just want to apologize and thank you all at the same time. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to vent so much on your thread. I hope I am not coming across too angry. And then I want to thank you. You have really sparked a much needed fire under me. This is EXACTLY what I need to keep me going down the homestretch. I hope you don't mind, but I will keep adding to my post and then print it out and reread it over and over again to help me during the inevitable times when I feel myself slipping. Again, I'm sorry to have done this on YOUR thread. You will never know just how much you helped me today. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

rockinrobin
03-13-2007, 05:06 PM
And Wyllenn, this thank you goes out to you. You are the one who got me started on this tirade. I think I may have just written my letter to my frustrated self. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

cmbmom05
03-13-2007, 05:10 PM
that what inspires me most right now is seeing all of you who have lost weight and kept it off. Then the ones who are still on their journey and don't let anything knock them off course. Seeing real women (and men) lose weight with real lives means so much more than celebs who have everything done for them.

I'm tired of having problems when I want to tie my shoes, knees hurting on the stairs, not being able to fit in "cute" clothes and not being able to run when my son wants me to run.:(

I love how supportive yet realistic everyone on these boards are.

Heather
03-13-2007, 05:39 PM
I think I may have just written my letter to my frustrated self.

heh. I thought the same thing when I read your post. You're more than welcome (even though I don't know that I did anything!).

SwimGirl
03-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I am inspired when people CARE if I am doing good and give me support when I'm not. Thats been the biggest thing for me.. I am a people pleaser so I spend a lot of time and energy helping others (and inspiring others in my life to lose weight), but with all of that, I let myself not matter. I have LOTS of guilt about letting myself do that, not only that, but that I need the support in order to lose the weight.

I can't wait to get this weight OFF and not feel so darn invisible anymore!!

-Aimee

Slashnl
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
I love how supportive yet realistic everyone on these boards are.

Ditto! It's a great place to be. I'm glad you're joining in!

Darn, Wyllenn. I didn't finish my letter to my frustrated self. I started it, got weepy, and put it away for awhile. I need to get back to it.

Inspire Me
03-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Sandi & Casey your honesty was so wonderful. You made me look at the lies I tell myself. I know we need to visit this question from time to time. :hug:

Now for rockinrobin you do rock. No need to appologize I was wishing I could get some raw answers and boy did you give it to me hehe;) . I sat and cried and then I read it to my hubby and I cried again. You really hit a cord with me and you explained things like I have never heard before. You felt like a true girlfriend giving it straight from someone who knows. I thank you for giving so much of you and I encourage you and others to share their powerful messages. I sometimes think we forget why when life gets in the way and routine shadows.

During my wedding reception my father gave a speech explaining to my guests that they did not just accept an invitation to a wedding they took on a role in our life as a cheerleader you will cheer for victories and cheer us up when things are hard but through it all you will be part of our life. I now feel like I have a new set of cheerleaders in my life and I thank you. Jenn:cheer:

SexyRevealed
03-13-2007, 09:43 PM
This thread is amazing. This BOARD is amazing!

jrenzul
03-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I've been asking myself the same questions for years! And I'm only grateful to say that the final bottom line for me happened a couple of weeks ago. I felt to my bones the shame that came up the last time I tried to sleep in the same room as my hubby, and he had to get up and go sleep in the living room once again, because of my snoring. It can wake the dead, from what I understand. I snore because I am fat, and for no other reason. Something changed in me that night, and I'm going to lose this weight. I'll never be 120 again, but that's OK-I just want to stop the snoring. But I'll take the other benefits, too. Maybe my reflux, high blood pressure and arthritis will be better. Maybe I'll feel 45 instead of 65, and on some days, 75. This fat is making me age way too fast. I'm inspired by all you guys who have made such good progress. Thanks for sharing..

Cheryl14
03-13-2007, 11:20 PM
I have read all of the amazing responses and decided to print out the whole thread to add to my journal! When I run out of new ways to be inspired, I can just read over the many FANTASTIC posts and get tons of new reasons to be inspired!

Thank you, everyone! Thank you, Inspire Me for creating this wonderful thread!

OK...Here are MY ideas:

At first when I had just begun my weight loss journey a number of years ago, my inspiration was realizing that after having lost just 15 pounds, I truly felt lighter and more able to move around better. That kept me walking each day and losing more weight.

After I had lost about 25 pounds, people began to notice my weight loss. My clothes were getting loose, so I went shopping for new ones. THAT was a great inspiration in and of itself!!!

After about 30 pounds lost my inspiration was that I had never lost THAT MUCH weight before! I felt proud of myself for accomplishing something very new and very special.

Since then my oldest son got engaged, and I decided that I would do something that would be INCREDIBLE! I would lose 100 pounds! That would mean that on my son's wedding day I would weigh what I weighed on MY OWN wedding day, 31 years ago!!! I have 39 more pounds to go to accomplish my goal. I will DO this...ME...I WILL do this!

Without a doubt, as many have already said, this web site and all of the wonderful people here have been VERY inspiring to me! I often go to the GOALS or MINI-GOALS sections and look through the pictures and read, read, and read some more! I can relate to so many things that people say. I feel a true bond with all of you! This bond is a lot like the bond I felt with my sorority sisters at college who made my years at school truly wonderful as I enjoyed the security, the caring, and the love that we all shared.

Inspire me...I don't know whether you have gotten any ideas that will inspire you here, but you have provided a great thread which has inspired a lot of us at 3FC to pour out our souls today! Maybe YOU can be inspired by YOURSELF in coming up with a way of allowing so many of us to dig deep and share our journey with our fellow sisters and even a few brothers here at 3FC! Thank you!

Cheryl

lilybelle
03-14-2007, 01:18 AM
rockinrobin, Hugs, that was such an awesome post and as usual I saw my former self in so much of what you mentioned. I too was waiting to die, not living.

Mel
03-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Wow- what a thread! Robin, rant on :bravo:

Mel

LakeGirl
03-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Wow! I'm gone a few days and you gals get totally inspirational! Robin, that was wonderful and I was nodding my head through all of it! I am all too familar with those feelings and situations that just mortify those of us who are overweight...okay, lemme say the dreaded word...I'm not overweight, I'm obese. And I don't want to be and I'm working on fixing that. That's inspiration in itself for me! I cringe at that word!

You all inspire me. The fact that my clothes are already loser inspire me. That this is the 4th work of being back at Curves and the workout is finally not killing me inspires me. I walked the perimeter of the park which is a mile yesterday and that inspires me.

Like RockinRobin said, there is just so much I CAN'T do at this weight and I don't want to get to the end of my life and look at all the things I wish I had done, and know that the only reason I didn't do them was because of my weight.

I'm not sure I could live with that...

Jessie_777
03-15-2007, 04:06 AM
This (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=200) sure helps inspire me :)

Sheila53
03-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I found something that inspires me to keep it off. I discovered kayaking last year and on Monday finally bought the kind of kayak I'd been looking for. I discovered its rated up to 250 lbs. so I wouldn't have been able to fit in it before.

LisaMarie71
03-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Sheila, I've always been interested in kayaking but I kind of stay away from water since I never learned to swim!! I really do need to take lessons....

I know what you mean about the weight limit thing, though. It freaked me out when I realized I was over the weight limit for a lot of things. I saw some heavy duty ladder somewhere and it said "holds up to 250 lbs" and I just thought....oh my. I'd have to lose 25 lbs to go up that ladder safely! Things like that do inspire me, because I never want to go back to the kind of life where I can't do normal things.

walkbyfaith
03-15-2007, 03:58 PM
well, i'm only one week old in this weight loss battle (this time anyway!) and i've found that keeping online tracking of my progress not only helps, it keeps me from screwing up! earlier today i had the hugest craving for Oreos, decided to run to the computer to check on how many WW points one cookie would be....and saw my weight loss tracker. it's only 2.1 right now but just seeing that little hard earned number made me ditch the Oreo idea!