Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 11:48 AM   #1  

Default hi all I am new here

hi all I am new here, thought I would tell ya a few things about me. I am a mother of 4. My last child was a gift from GOD, my husband couldn't have any more children, and then we got together and had our son. His name is Tyler, he is 3 1/2. I have a daughter that is 8, her name Christina. And a son that is 10 his name is Nathan. I have a stepdaughter that is 12, her name is Sarah. I run a daycare. I love racing!! Now for why I am here. I have tried everything to lose weight and cannot. I have tried the Adkins diet, pills, slim fast and it don't go away. I just recently ordered the 16 Plant Macerat then got on the internet and found out it really didn't work. So I quickly stopped payment on the check. Hope to meet alot of great people on here that I can help as well as me help them. Thank you for your time.
Old 10-30-2001, 11:59 AM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Welcome dcmom.... you can find lots of support on this 3FC site. Just start reading and when you find a group that fits your needs and personality...just jump right in there with them. They will all welcome you with open arms.

We had a lot in common. I had 3 kids and ran a home day care years ago. I am now a grandma...and lovin it. I also grew up in Misssouri. That was many years ago. Where is Clinton?
Old 10-30-2001, 10:32 PM   #3  

how to tell ya, okay I am around Warrensburg, Warsaw, where the Truman Lake is. About 1 1/2 hour away from Kansas City. I still haven't figured out the board yet, give me a few weeks. There are alot of people on this board.
Old 10-31-2001, 06:08 PM   #4  
Dancing those pounds away

Hi dcmom... I looked you up on a map. You are nowhere near where I lived.

I hope you are doing a lot of reading in here. You can learn so much from everyone. You can learn what to do... and NOT DO.
I will be watching for you.
Closed Thread