Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/175/135

Height: 5'3

Default core vs. Flex

HI Everyone,

I just joined the group and I'm excited to be here.

I was on ww before and lost 23lbs but have since gained that back-- I was on the flex plan at the time.

If you have done both flex/core plan which plan do you think is easier or which one you think you may have lost the most weight .

I cant get motivated using the flex but am confused on the core.

Thanks so much
Old 02-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

The question you ask will yield indivdual responses. There really is no true better or easier program. It will be what fits the individual best and what is right for one is not necessarily right for another.

For me I follow a combo type plan. I need Flex for portion and calorie control but I try to eat mostly from what are designated as core foods.

I have another friend that switches programs as her life fits into it. Some weeks she needs flex and others she needs core.

I have other friends that stick only with either Flex and yet others that stick only with Core.
Closed Thread