100 lb. Club - Planning Ahead...Building Momentum

Kae
02-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey all-

Thought I'd pop in with a daily update. Today has been going well for me. After my brief relapse yesterday with the Chips 4 breakfast, I turned the day around with a salad for lunch and even made a healthy dinner. Who knew I could cook?! I used ingredients my sister doesn't even like and she still thought it was good. Ha! I exercised for an hour as well. (got my sister to do a 30 min walk w/ me)

This morning has started off healthy and despite my chips yesterday I am still seeing a downward change on the scale. (I have lost 10 pounds now) I have to work a double today 8am-10:30pm but I planned ahead and brought breakfast, lunch, and dinner with me today! I will exercise for about 30-60 mins tonight I think when I get home from work.

Anyways, I am very excited. I seem to be in better control of the cravings lately. I'm excited that in a week my gym membership will change and I will be able to go to any of the gym branches, one is closer to my house than the one I enrolled at and I think that will help.

Long story short.. thanks for reading. Yay! :cb:

RitzyFritz
02-21-2007, 10:53 AM
BRAVO!! You sound like you are well on your way! You can do it - no, you ARE doing it!!

rockinrobin
02-21-2007, 10:58 AM
You sound like you got it all down pat. Planning is an essential part of weightloss for me. As well as cooking tasty, healthy foods. 10 lbs is a real nice chunk gone. Congratulations!!!! With your plan in place you will surely see another nice chunk gone before you know it. Good luck and much success!!!!

SexyRevealed
02-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Way to come back! And congrats on 10 lbs lost!!!

GirlyGirlSebas
02-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Congratulations on the 10lbs!....and on planning ahead!

Angihas2
02-21-2007, 10:07 PM
WTG Kae!!! Planning is more than half the battle in my book!!