Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 PM   #1  

Smile Hello! I am new.

Hello!

This is my second day and I have to say that I am very excited about this site. I turned 30 last year and I have always been a big girl. Their was a breif time in college that I was thin but it did not last.

Since I got married 6 years ago I have gained 60 lbs and I hopte to get down to 120 lbs this year. I know that I cannot do it alone so I was hoping you guys would be willing to help.

I work a lot and I travel just about every week, which means I eat out a lot.

I hope to hear from you soon
Goobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:44 AM   #2  

Hello Goobie and welcome I am still new myself but I can tell you that the people here are very supportive and I am in love with this forum
While eating in a restaurant I start with green salat, peppers and so on but do not take any dressing. I try to eat chicken, noodles with tomato sauce or just ask if they offer low-fat menues!
Kirsten
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Goobie!

I started this just a few days ago and I'm already loving the words of encouragment and support that people are offering. I wish that I had some good advice about eating out but I'm no help in that area! I rarely eat out as it is a major danger zone for me. Best of luck!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #4  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

HI there!! you have come to the right place. There are a lot of great options for eating out healthy, but my personal delima is that the healthier the choise, the more expensive it seems to be!! Well, were glad to have ya, and can't wait to get to know you, and to share in your sucsess
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #5  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Goobie!! Hop right in and join us on the daily thread!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote