Mini-Goals - Nsv!

View Full Version : Nsv!

bravissima82
01-31-2007, 09:24 PM
This has been a really busy week between work and church, and other things going on. On Monday, I had a ton of things to do and I was trying to think through my schedule for the day, when I realized that instead of deciding IF I was going to exercise, I was deciding WHEN I was going to exercise!! I am no longer looking at exercise as an optional thing!! This is a huge improvement for me because I have NEVER exercised regularly before AND I hardly ever stick with things long enough for them to become a habit. I have been on my "lifestyle change" since January 1st, and doing the Push DVDs since January 6th. I guess it is true what they say about something becoming a habit after you do it 21 times! I can't wait for my new DVDs to come for February!

Also, you will notice from my signature that I am finally under 200 lbs!! I don't post often, but I read a lot of the posts here and I want to thank you guys for your encouragement and motivation.

boaterswife
01-31-2007, 11:28 PM
Bravissima, way to go!!! You should be proud of yourself....developing any new habit is work, much less when it's something like exercise! That is fabulous that you've integrated into your life and that you now expect it to fit in, rather than deciding if it will. You also made it to onederland! How awesome is that?!?! Good for you, keep it up, girl, you'll hit your goal in no time at all!!

Angihas2
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Well done! Good for you. I find making sure I allot time for exercize to still be my biggest challenge.