Old 01-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Planning Wed Jan 31

So Tuesday’s plan got changed around a lot. We ended up having to push lunch in Mexicantown to today. So for lunch yesterday I had a salad with grilled chicken and ff ranch. Then for dinner I had beef stew. And for my evening snacks I had a crave control yogurt and a bowl of corn chex and skim milk. I also walked home from school yesterday another .6 miles. Enough accountability now for planning:

B: SF Instant Oatmeal
L: Mexican town either a chicken taco salad (only half and then saving half) or maybe a soft chicken taco.
D: Probable a salad with grilled chicken (again depending on how many calories I estimate for lunch I may add black beans).
S: Pineapple and maybe a yogurt.

Water: 3 Liters
WO: Walking to school (.6 miles); C25K Day 2/Week 2
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:42 AM   #2  

Let's not talk about yesterday, shall we? My bad eating habit is getting expensive... Looked at my financial situation today and YIKES. Gotta get back to eating what I need, not eating out so damn often, etc....

B: steel-cut oats w/soy milk and raisins, coffee
L: 2 egg beaters, 1/2 tomato, spinach, unsw applesauce, a slice of turkey bacon
S: grapes, diet pepsi or more coffee
D: turkey sandwich with spinach on spelt, yogurt, string cheese, last of the clementines (hopefully they're still good!)
S: 1/4c roasted chickpeas

mmm getting hungry already! looks like a good day to me. kinda lax on veggies but i had a salad disaster not too long ago and am kind of turned off by them for a little while!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:44 AM   #3  

Breakfast - Coffee, 1 cup dry Fiber One
Lunch - Lean Cuisine (yummy!!!), Frozen spinach (it was cheap at the market)
Snack - 2 viactivs
Dinner - 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, salad with balsamic vinegar
Snack - Apple

***Question: If I have 2 viactives (chocolate calcium chews) is it ok to also have low fat yogurt as a snack? Also, for dessert I am still hungry sometimes after the apple. Do you guys think I would be eating too many calories if I added this new 100 calorie 0g fat chocolate pudding I found at the market?***
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:17 AM   #4  

Dunno about the viactiv question... why wouldn't it be okay? do you mean calorie-wise, or are you thinking some ingredient would react? You can get the little 4oz light n fit yogurts and they're 40 cals I think, which would not make or break ANYBODY's diet.

Apples keep me hungry, too. Something about it taking your body as much energy to process it as the amount of cals it contains.... I never feel satisfied on an apple without a protein to go with (usually pair it with cheese). Only you can know if the pudding would be too much.... Try it for a while and see how you feel. At a glance, I don't think the extra 100 cals would do any harm, but if you're iffy about it, skip the apple and just have the pudding
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:02 PM   #5  
Goodbye Fat!

B: Lowfat banana oatmeal muffin, ff milk
S: strawberries and almond
L: stew with turkey, potato, green peas, carrots
S: cantaloupe yogurt
D: tilapia, I didn't cook it yesterday
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I agree with Jamie on both points. I don't see why it would be harmful. Does the viactivs provide some type of warning about not eating them with yorgut??? I eat the crave control yorgut from Dannon. It's 70 calories and has protein in it so that you feel fullier longer.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote