Old 01-29-2007, 10:12 AM   #1  
Shopaholic Anonymous

S/C/G: 180/148/127

Height: 5'5"ish

Default Back again, and trying to stick to the program!! :p

Hey, all. I used to post here a long time ago, and since then I have hit a brick wall as far as my dieting efforts are concerned. Anyway, I don't have much time to write now as I have to get to class, but I'm just here to say that I'm back on track and willing to make it work this time!!

You'll get my life story soon enough, haha.

See ya'll soon!
mccrew_the_jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #2  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Well, welcome back!

Out of curiosity.....what program are you trying to stick to??
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:46 PM   #3  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

Height: 5'8"

welcome back!!
denice81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:35 AM   #4  
Shopaholic Anonymous

S/C/G: 180/148/127

Height: 5'5"ish

Hey, thanks guys! Anyway I am on the Weight Watchers program, though I don't go to meetings currently because I am away at college (I go to meetings when I am in my home state for summer vacation). Also: If anyone wants to see my before and after pics, you can view them here:

My Member Gallery

My dieting journey goes something like this: I have struggled with my weight all my life, since I was in 4th grade, just like my mother before me and her mother before her. Anyway, I lost a lot of weight on Weight Watchers in 6th grade, and from then I was off on the great yo-yo dieting streak that I'm sure you all know, haha. I hit my highest (around 180) around the Spring of my Freshman year of high school, and from there I knew I had to get back on track. Over the course of the next 3 years, I dropped down to 130 (and I hit my goal weight on Senior prom night!)-- then I came to college.

Now, I know what you're thinking: Freshman 15, right? Wrong! I was so diligent about NOT gaining the Freshman 15, I actually LOST 10 pounds in college. I was about 120 last spring, but I was a bit TOO thin... people told me I looked sick (I am 5'5). Sooo I started eating a little more... but "a little more" is a difficult concept for me when it comes to food... and so I put on 26 pounds in 8 months, which is where I'm at now.

So, the goal now is: lose weight, but stay healthy! And not gain back everything I ever lost!! Please no!
mccrew_the_jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:36 PM   #5  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Back.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote