Old 01-26-2007, 05:18 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Somethings: Friday January 26th

Good Morning!!
Lauren--My day started off like yours..Let's see--at 11:36 pm, I thought I was in bed with Linda Blair as the excorcist...OMG--K was soo sick we used every sheet in the house, towels, I bathed 3 times and then just called in..She ran high fever and just dry heaved until 6am...She was sick all day THursday(no more vomits)but high fever and didnt eat anything..She went to bed at 7 last night and is still sleeping(of course it is only 4am)--but feels cool.
Ok--now it is time to go to work and deal with others bodily fluids all day (I am a nurse--in case anyone wondered )

Yeah on the motivated excercisers!!! Keep up the work!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:34 AM   #2  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Just a short posting today (again, *sighs*) to say that I'm going on hiatus for the weekend as many already know. In under 30 minutes, I'm headed to West Springfield, Mass. for the biggest model train show ever.

I'm travelling with a co-worker and, if it's anything like the last time we were to this show (last January), the Friendlies resteraunts will do good by us. *sighs* Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice cream.

Anyways, ladies, I'll post on Monday or Tuesday when I get back. Hopefully I won't over-indulge but it's certainly harder on the road AND when you're not the primary driver.

and all around.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Morning everyone. I am off today and probably gonna do some laundry. Just dropped the kids off at school. Just gonna take the day to myself and watch tv and play on the computer. Hope everyone has a great day.
nttwygrl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #4  
Working on a new me!

S/C/G: 212/210/175

Height: 5'7"

RR sorry to hear your munchkin was sick. Hope she feels better today.

RX enjoy your weekend with the train show...not my cup of tea but hope you have a blast

NT, taking a day for yourself is fun...I don't get that luxury today..my munchkins are off of school today..some teachers inservice or something like that.
I don't know if I'll be exercising today or not...depends if I can get the kids out of the house for the 30 minutes required. If not, maybe I'll take the dogs for a walk this afternoon if the weather holds out.
Have a great weekend everyone!
lorimjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:05 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

RR, give K a hug for us. I hope that she feels better! I hate to see or hear of kids sick.

I am not sore like I thought I would be. When I get off the computer I plan on doing the exersizes again. Maybe add some weights in too.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #6  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

I am sending each of you good weekend dust.....

Congrats on all the good exercising. I couldn't fit it in b/c I got violently ill after lunch... that's what I get for putting raw fish in my mouth. B4 I had the baby I could eat all kinds of sushi. Since I got pregnant, I haven't been able to stomach it.. Oh well, sushi is too expensive anyways.

I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend. DH is on a ski trip, but my mom flies in tomorrow to spend 10 days with me!!! DH comes back from the ski trip and then heads out on business for a week, so mom is going to help out at night with the baby.

I'm really excited about the girl time. My folks live 500 miles away with the rest of my siblings, so any time I get is precious.

Anyhoo -

RR - sorry your little one is sick-o.. yuck.

RX - have a blast on your trip, and no guilt over the ice cream.. Friendly's is THE BOMB!!!

I'm off to eat some Mexican for lunch, and then spending a couple hours cleaning my house b4 I pick up Elias from daycare.

I bought a new stroller yesterday, so hopefully the weather will hold so we can go for a walk.. otherwise we'll have to be mall-walkers tomorrow

Have a great weekend y'all!!!

~Becky
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:22 AM   #7  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 236/229/165

Height: 5'10

RR~ sorry to hear about K. I hope she feels better for the weekend.

RX~ Have a great weekend.

NT~ I had a day to myself yesterday. It was so nice.

Becky~ Sorry to hear you got sick. I love sushi too but i prefer not to know what i'm eating or i probally wont eat it. Enjoy the week with your mom.

I'm off to my WW meeting. I'll check back in to let you know how i did. Wish me luck.
My only Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

RR - your poor lil one. I hope she gets to feeling better quick.

Well, yesterday was gorgeous when we got home. The sun finally came out after hiding for 2 weeks. We went for a walk!!! DS1 rode his new bike in the street for the first time. That was alot of work to remind him to watch all the cars in the driveways, stop at all the stop signs, don't get too far ahead, pull over to the grass when a car is coming. He really did well for his first time out. Hopefully we will be able to get out again today.

DH took the day off today so I am going to ask him to grill something for dinner. That way he has do the cooking. Hehe!!
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:57 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Checking in late. It's freezing here today. *shivers* It's about 20° on my back porch, but the wind chill is making it feel like 2°!! I'm headed to make soup for lunch now!

Angela, Nice to see you!

Sunshine, Hope WI went well!

Becky, What kind of stroller do you have? DH threatened me if I buy another one! We have a Graco travel system, but I hate using the stroller because it squeaks. We have a Peg Perego double that my cousin gave us, but it steers crooked. We had an umbrella stroller, but the frame bent. Now we have a Kolcraft lightweight, which is a step up from an umbrella. I found that I hate it though, because Robby is too heavy for it (hard to steer), and the handles are too low (I'm 5'10"). So I still end up using the squeaky Graco.

RR, hope K is feeling better today. Big from Aunt Lauren!
Lisa, Lori, NTT, RX
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:17 PM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Morning all
I guess all that exercise paid off i lost 2 1/2 lbs (my ticker is lying to you LOL) last week i weigh'd in at 184.9 and today 182.5 gosh it feels good and tonight tae bo again
RR~ i hope k is better today she's lucky to have a mommy thats a nurse
RX~ hang in there just remember a little goes a long way (ice cream) so i'd have some just get a kiddie size
NT~ I " NEVER" get a day off let olny with out children oh well mine are almost all grown so im looking forward to the day they have a wonderful carrer and can move out
Becky~ mexican food YUMMMMMMM that is my one weakness LOL enjoy
My only sun~ good luck on weigh in
and where in No cali are you?? me and Holy are from fairfield well i work in fairfield just bought my first home in Vacaville
Baby belly ~~ Lauren
Take it easy
i'll check in later
Michelle H
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #11  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 236/229/165

Height: 5'10

Well, i'm up 1.8lbs. I was really frustrated because I worked hard this week but the scale went up. My clothes are fitting better so i'll take the inches and forget the scale this week.

707~ Great Job on the loss.
I grew up in the Bay Area(fremont)and then moved to Stockton 8 years ago. I had a hard time leaving the bay area but i couldn't afford the housing.

Take care
My only Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:12 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

hi everyone,
I'm back, tired and trying to recoup....feels like i'm catching a cold but that's ok. 2nd week of feb will be my vacation time

The funeral was nice....my cousins/aunts didn't recognize me, and i had to be strong for my boys.....my cousins i mean, all 19 yo and up. they were all in tears. I said my goodbyes to grandpa and did my best to keep the eyes dry. did a pretty good job too. i'm glad to be back, hubby's home too and so's my dog

I hope you guys have a good weekend
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote