Old 01-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #1  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

Unhappy *sigh* At least the cravings are gone . . .

After about of week of pining for some fried greasiness, I finally made a stop at KFC for their 955 calories (also known as 2-piece leg & thigh "meal" (more like 2, from calories alone) with biscuit, potato wedges & cole slaw) ~ calorie count would probably go higher but I stopped eating when I felt full, leaving behind half a serving of cole slaw & wedgies, delicious as they were.

Let's see, now I can have a piece of fruit and a bowl of oatmeal for the rest of the day w/o breaking my calorie bank (even for a "splurge day")

Oh well, at least it's outta my system ~ and I did buy some new dumbbells today. Gonna be pumping some iron and doing cardio today to work off some of those calories before they take hold - I'm 15 pounds away from my summer goal! I will get there!

Last edited by AquaWarlock; 01-22-2007 at 03:51 PM.
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

955 calories?!?! Holy smackeral!

15 lbs! You can do it!
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/125/125

Height: 5'4

Good job!!! Work your butt off so you don't regret the bad eating tomorrow!
Cheercoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #4  

Yikes! Makes me shudder about when I was a kid and would eat 3... 4... 5 pieces of KFC :/

I had a craving for Chipotle one night... so I went and got a burrito (with no cheese or sour cream, I thought I'd be ok!). Looked up nutritional info when I got home, and it was bordering on 1000 as well! For one lousy freakin' burrito! Never again!!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:57 PM   #5  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

Height: 5'8"

sometimes when you get that "Grease craving" you just gotta have it and get it over with...in my experience, i'm usually so grossed out with it/myself, i end up throwing half of it away and that the next "grease craving" comes along alot later than it used to. (NOTE: it took awhile to get to this point, probaly not recommended for someone who isn't off fast food, etc. yet )
denice81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:46 AM   #6  
Melting Butter

It's crazy how high in fats, calories, and sodium most fast foods are. Some burgers in themselves have enough calories for the whole day alone! No wonder it's so easy to gain weight. All of the cheap, good tasting fast foods are just so rediciously high in bad stuff that it's nearly impossible to burn it off in a day.
I've been good and have for the most part stayed away from fast food this year. It's a kinda-sorta goal of mine. Not only will it save money, but it might save a few extra pounds from creeping up on me as well!
healthyme05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #7  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

for better or for worse, that meal gave me the runs last night! Looks like I have yet another negative reinforcement to add to my list of reasons to avoid greasy joints --
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:57 PM   #8  

I hear the Hardee's Monster Thickburger is 1400 calories and 50 grams of fat! That's how much I'm supposed to eat in an entire day!!!
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote