Weight Loss Support - Planning for Thursday, Jan. 18

View Full Version : Planning for Thursday, Jan. 18

jillybean720
01-18-2007, 06:48 AM
I did well yesterday (came back last night to post what I actually had since yesterday morning's planning post was quite rushed). My scale appreciated me getting back on track, too (down 3.5 pounds from yesterday--hooray for drinking lots of water and shedding some water retention! ;) ). I'm back down to 283.5 today, which makes me very happy since I took a whole week off (from both diet and exercise) when I was sick and then binged like an idiot on Tuesday.

I may or may not have my TOPS weigh-in tonight...I've gotten notification that my services may be needed on a big project at work today, so I will most likely have to work late. My TOPS weigh-in now depends on just how late I may have to work.

Anyway, on to today:

smoothie
salsa chicken
leftover orange chicken
Subway
cranberry juiceI've added cranberry juice to my list because I have up to a cup of it a day. I add maybe 1/4-1/3 cup of pure cranberry juice (no water, no sugar--only ingredients are cranberry juice and ascorbic acid) to my 1-liter bottles of water. It makes the water soooo much easier to drink...for some reason, I don't much care for the tap water at work anymore, and I'm not about to actually go pay money for water at the store :p

2frustrated
01-18-2007, 07:15 AM
I'm trying something new and exciting (well actually not that new since I did it last year and not really that exciting...)

I'm zig-zagging calories, so today is a 2000kcal day :hyper:

Brekky
egg on toast, apple

Snack
greek yog with oats and apple, 20 grapes

Gym (if I don't get blown away on the way there...) - dips, chins and a 30 min dreadmill slog

Lunch
turkey burger, toast, salad

Snack
hummus, turkey, cucumber

Snack
protein shake, grapes

Kickboxing x 2

Dinner
salmon and baked potato

cupcake84
01-18-2007, 09:13 AM
B-english muffi, ff cheese slice and 2 egg whites
L-maybe a turkey sandwich w/ ww bread and a little light mayo
S-ff pudding
D-grilled chicken breast w/ salsa and sour cream and a big salad, maybe 1/2 cup of rice or something like that
S-100 cal popcorn bag & maybe some wheat thins
Water- 3.5 Liters
already did 30 mins on my bike and plan to go out and play in the snow later :)

LynneA
01-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Breakfast - fruit smoothie: 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, 1 banana, 1/2 cup fat free yoghurt, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Snack - 1 laughing cow light triangle, 6 x triscuits

Lunch - chicken corn chowder, 1/2 portion oven fried sweet potatoes, orange

Snack - cottage cheese, can peach bits

Dinner - 4 oz salmon, veg

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - no gym today

Rosario
01-18-2007, 09:29 AM
I was amazingly good yesterday!!! Only used 1 Flex Point. Woohoo!!! Here goes Day 2 of Week 3.

b - turkey wrap, banana (6pts)

s - yogurt (3pts)

l - rice, black beans, lime and garlic chicken (10 pts)

s - strawberries, 1/4 c kashi (1pt)

s - oreo thin crisps (2 pts)

d - mashed potatoes, mini meatloaf, zucchini (9pts)

sotypical
01-18-2007, 10:23 AM
my plan for today, is too not eat too many of those cookies I made yesterday... I ate a few too many yesterday though, haha

I am going to get on my bike in a few, I would like to do an hour and half, but we will see how I feel after half an hour - still sick :( I wont push myself if I don't feel up to it.

Thinking for breakfast I am going to try these
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42465
I had all the stuff in the fridge and they sound yummy! lots of protien too!

in the fridge I have 1 cup of pea soup left from yesterday and a bunch of pasta, also a slim fast shake - so I should be okay for today, as long as I stay away from the cookies! haha

also, 4 liters of water

BlueToBlue
01-18-2007, 02:08 PM
sotypical-sorry your still not feeling well and kudos for trying to keep up with the exercise!

Here is my plan for the day:
B - optimum power breakfast cereal with soymilk
S - coffee and banana
L - off plan because of a luncheon/meeting. Am going to try not to go overboard, but I may have a cookie
S - blueberry fiber cake and/or NF yogurt and/or apple, depends on how hungry I am
D - some soup I pulled out of the freeze, I can't remember exactly what it is (maybe navy bean and turkey sausuage) but I do remember that it is on 250 calories per serving (that will help make up for lunch!), green salad
S - low cal pudding with some mini-meringues (but maybe not if I have a cookie with lunch)

Exercise: at least 45 min cardio, would be great if I could get back up to an hour but I'm not sure I'll make it. 45 minutes was a real struggle on Tues. 15 min abs.

Rabmonk006
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
doing good so far today
B: 2 slices lite toast, 1 scrambled egg, 1 cup cantaloupe, 1 cup watermelon, 1/4 cup cottage cheese
S: 1 orange
L: Broccoli Peanut Stir-fry, 1 cup cantaloupe, Caesar salad w/lemon juice and 1 tbsp dressing

at around 800 calories so far, now the hard part is staying on track at dinner time..

Mami
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
JillyB: I forgot what post had your chicken marinade recipe. What marinade's do you recommend? I didn't know how to cook boneless chicken in the oven, so I appreciate the recipe and will definitely be trying this.