Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 AM   #1  

Default WATP's trivia

I have the DVD with the 3 walks on it for Walk Away The Pounds. It has the 1, Calorie burning 2, and fat burning 3. I have done all three, but I have set the goal that I will do the 2 mile everyday for the rest of this month at least.

Now that I have done it many times (I did it sporatically before), I find that the walkers behind fascinate me. Maybe because I am in an exercise induced stupor, but I can't help but have a million quesionts about them. I don't know all their names, but I should by now--mental block, I guess.

First off--Adrienne. She is the brunette in the back with the muscles of steel. Not to be critical--but she looks a little out of place on this tape. Then someone told me on another board that she thinks they just stuck her in there because she had seen her in other exercise videos--and maybe she had a contract to fulfill. Makes total sense because her and her muscles stick out like a sore thumb, not to mention her bow-legged walk! (Forgive me, I get evil thoughts when forced to exercise!)

Then there is Randy in the back. He is the token "old guy" and token man! Two birds with one stone! What cracks me up is that he is always giving the hot girl with the high ponytail (Janelle?) the total once over. And she is always smiling and looking back at him, too. What's up with that? And when she says that the walk away balls feel good in her hand He totally gives her this wolf look! The other weird thing is that Randy looks like the blonde in the red shirt that "loves to use arms when walking"--almost like they are related (father-daughter?). They have the same teeth! Check it out.

Then there is Deb, who I have to hand it to. If I looked like that at her age I would be pretty darn happy, and so would my husband! But the way she is all about the "back end muscles" and is constantly talking about them and patting them--did they tell her to do that? Do they have director that says "you talk about the back end muscles, Deb"?

But most of all, I love Leslie. She just seems so nice, and I love nice.

Any of you want to share your WATP's trivia?
Hugs,
Lisa
LisainCalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:00 AM   #2  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

You've made me want to watch the video. Not to actually workout, but to look for all the things you pointed out. I guess I could do the workout at the same time though. I agree about Leslie! She does seem very nice and down to earth.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:35 PM   #3  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

Funny, the thing I have started focusing on is all the leslie-isms

nice,nice, nice
little wee
muscle is made for moving
God made (insert number here) muscles in the body

Only just started she was repeating them when I did 2 or 3 dvds back to back.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisainCalifornia View Post
Then there is Randy in the back. He is the token "old guy" and token man! Two birds with one stone! What cracks me up is that he is always giving the hot girl with the high ponytail (Janelle?) the total once over. And she is always smiling and looking back at him, too. What's up with that? And when she says that the walk away balls feel good in her hand He totally gives her this wolf look! The other weird thing is that Randy looks like the blonde in the red shirt that "loves to use arms when walking"--almost like they are related (father-daughter?). They have the same teeth! Check it out.
That is hilarious! I've never paid much attention to them before. You make me want to go watch it just to see!
WaistingAweigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #5  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Lisa, I don't think I have that exact DVD, but Randy is in a lot of them, so I've seen him and I've seen Adrienne. Is there an overweight woman named Sandy in that DVD? I used to have one that she was in, then I loaned it to my sister and never got it back. There is another DVD that I think has the same "sandy" in it, and it so, she had lost a lot of weight.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote