S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: Dec. 28th

Mornin' All!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:52 AM   #2  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Morning! How's this for unfair...dh and I take turns getting up with the man when he's off work. Yesterday it's my turn to sleep in and the man didn't get up till 8:00. Today it's dh's turn to sleep in and I have to get up with the man at 5:00!!!! How does that work out?? i'll be needing lots of today.

I had my wi yesterday...lost .4! How'd I do that??? I dunno but I'll take it. I was way up last week (4.8). So to have a loss after all the crap I ate was a very pleasant surprise!

OK I'm off to get more coffee. Make it a great day everyone!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:12 AM   #3  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default morning all

Good morning....

It's a chilly one in VA this morning.

Lauren - thanks for the bright welcome, I look forward to chatting.

Bandwagon... what's that?!?!?! I have one more "Christmas" to celebrate.. ths weekend, up in New England with my family. January 4th is my start date. DH and I have 3 months to get our butts (And abs,and hips, and legs...) into shape.

Lawrnece - I"m with you.. a "Free for all" until my start date, although I did manage to get out there and buy some yogurt, fruit and healthy snacks yesterday (one small step...)

S&S - I LOVED ww when I was on it. The plan has acome a long way and I lost all of my weight that I had hoped for... BUT... then I got married and pregnant, and it all went out the window.... I'm hoping to rejoin after teh first of the year,a s well. Good luck!! IF you have any ???S, let me know.

Catch up later.
~Becky
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 167/164/135

Height: 5'5''

Default Morning from Sugar!!!

Good Morning to Everyone!!!
Tryin to cheer myself up, I think I have that seasonal mood disorder. Whats it called, after the holidays, you feel like crap and don't want to do anything. That is very unlike me, I constantly clean my house and am a busy body.... But I have just been straight lazy this week! Anyways, I ate Special K with berries for breaksfast and a couple of herseys with cherries (well I ain't lying) Nothing else for breaksfast!!! Later, friends, I know ya'll don't know me cause I just started coming around, but I am gonna try to keep this thing up.... BYE Have a great day!!! I will try to get motivated to get my behind up and clean!!!!
sugarandspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:06 AM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning! Well, eating was a tad better yesterday. Nothing to brag about, but at least there weren't tons of sweets in there. My girlie turned 6 months old last week. I CANNOT believe she is that old already. Where did the time go? She has started on solids and loves to eat. It hasn't cut down on the nursing sessions yet. She's still small tho...11# 15oz and 24" tall. And she has a bulging fontanelle. The doctor said we don't have to worry until 9 months, but you might as well tell me to stop breathing. Of course I'm going to worry. If it's still bulging at 9 mon we have to do X-rays. Ugh.

Welcome!! to the newbies! We are happy to have you with us. Just jump in and post whenever you can.

Lauren: The 'puter is only 2 years old! I'm a little disgusted with it. Thank goodness it was only the power cord this time. At least it hasn't cost a bunch of money to fix. DH's laptop is twice as big and three times heavier than mine, so I really can't use it while nursing like I can mine.

OK, her majesty is tired of the exersaucer! Have an awesome day everyone!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:08 AM   #6  
LBH

Sugar, were you watching the morning show this AM? I was just watching it with my mom and they had a snippet on Seasonal Affective Disorder. Now go do some dishes or somethin'!

Becky, I did great on WW before I met DH too. Joined in Feb. '99, lost 20 lbs., and met my DH in July '99...then we both gained 20 lbs. that first year! How's that for unfair?

Molly, Isn't that always the case?? Mom's always get the short end of the stick!
Old 12-28-2006, 10:10 AM   #7  
LBH

Karen, posting at the same time! Can't believe how tiny that little sweetie is!! Hope everything is OK with her fontanelle. What could be the concern if things aren't different at 9 months?
Old 12-28-2006, 11:15 AM   #8  

Yea, guess I got that idea (Seasonal Affective Disorder) from there! Sometimes I do have depression issues, but now maybe I am just being lazy I dunno!! haha Anyways, I did clean some folded clothes and YES I did my dishes!!!
I am thinkin of joining ww online..... I love junk food... I need help with eating healthier.... anyways, just dropping in...

Thanks for the welcome KarenK, I bet your baby is soooo precious. I only have one and she is 7. They grow sooo fast anyways... Later!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #9  
LBH

Sugar, if junk food/snacks are your vice, there are tons of WW low pt. snack ideas that are yummy!! Check out the WW forum here on 3FC, they have lots of recipes!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #10  

Cool, sure I will!! Thanks, Have you joined ww online before, Is it worth the money??? I h aven't the time to go to the meetings.

Last edited by sugarandspice; 12-28-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:47 AM   #11  
Hopeful Loser

S/C/G: 167/165.5/140

Height: 5'5"

I think ww online is worth it. I have only done the meetings before, but am going to do the online thing. You have access to tons of recipes and tools like weight tracker, etc. They have all the info on the website. They also have online support groups and chat stuff. But, even just one day here, and I feel really comfy talking about things.

I say this as I eat 600 calories of Pad Thai... this is my last binge before I start my hange in lifestyle.... (I also have an apple and some hummu sand pita to snack on)

~Becky
beckins1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #12  

Height: 5' 7"

to Becky and Sugar!

Karen I can't believe that your daughter is 6 mos. already Where does the time go? btw, what is a fontanelle? Not being a mother here, it is kinda confusing.

Molly, I think that you need to have a heart to heart with your son and explain to him what needs to be done.

Doin well on my plan I did end up loosing 4 lbs on Sunday. Dont know if that will happen this Sunday (the loss) though. I have had 2 Christmases so far and one more to go (tommorrow). I cant wait to get back on a normal schedule.

I don't remember who said it, but they got some yogurt for heathy eats. Dannon makes some really good Chocolate, Chocolate w/ Mint, and Cafe Latte yogurts in the Whipped areas that have 150 Calories at the most. They are to die for!

Well off to help with laundry.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:36 PM   #13  

Thanks for the welcome Ippennington!!! Yea, I have issues with sweets and junk food~~ I would rather eat that crap all day, and eat nothing else!!! BUT CRAP, then I feel lousy!! Whats up with that?? Anyways, I think I will join ww online, soon, when I get paid and have the extra cash. later, angela'
Old 12-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #14  
LBH

Sugar, I have not done the online version.

Lisa, CONGRATS!!! 4 lbs.?!

Becky, enjoy the calories, for next week, they'll be less!!
Old 12-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #15  

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone,
I woke up ready to go. Saw my DH off to work, took my dog park, did dishes started to clean up and then.... it all went away after breakfast. I even fell asleep on the couch. I've only been doing this 2 days. But reading everyones posts and success stories really is motivating. So now I am off to do a half hour of cardio. and then maybe clean my house. Have a great day everyone.
PS. Do you post on this forum regularly or is everyone out and about? I would like to get to know you all.
shey237 is offline   Reply With Quote