Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 12:25 AM   #1  

Default New (sort of)

I joined this board awhile back and I use to post a bit (at the time I did South Beach) but then I got preggo and I just had my son a week ago and here I am again I'm definitely ready to start WW (I did it after I had my daughter and lost a good bit, but didn't stick with it, gained it back and then some and then got preggo lol...it's the only thing that's worked for me). Hubby and I (although he doesn't need it...but who doesn't benefit from eating healthy?) are starting WW together Jan 1! I'm doing the old program with the Flex points since I have all the material. I may join the meetings again, I'm not sure. I'm also planning on purchasing a exercise bike after my 6wk check up (had a c-section). I've got a lot of weight to lose (at least 80lbs) but I'm ready to do it this time! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Anyone else nursing while doing WW?
Old 12-26-2006, 10:01 AM   #2  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

i'm nursing but, having to supplement so i dont use the nursing pts since i'm not soley breastfeeding my lil guy is 3 months old. i lost 124 pounds and then found out i was pg january 14th and no matter what I do when pg i gain gain gain dr told me some women are just that way .. anyways welcome to the boards everyone here is very friendly.

since i'm supplementing cant keep up with his demand he was nine pounds when born and 14 at his 2 month appt and we weighed him on a baby scale one of our friends has and it looks like hes close to 18lbs at 3 months hes going to be a really big guy .

i'm a stay at home mom to so sometimes its hard but, here i am plugging away .

i'm 31 we are stationed in south carolina my dh is airforce.

good luck with your lifestyle change I know you can do it congratulatins for taking that step beginning in january.
\
angie
Closed Thread