Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #1  

Default How To Mention Someone In Forum Post

Hello. I am trying to find out how to "mention" someone in a post so that their username is highlighted. I want to be able to address individuals so that they know that a response is directed towards them. For instance, when responding to comments on forum posts, I want to be able to respond to individual comments by addressing the appropriate people by username. Would you be so kind as to tell me how to do this or let me know where I can find instructions on how to accomplish this task? Thank you.
Grateful4Victory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:34 AM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Refer back to your other thread that you made last night, you have already received the answers. Why make another thread with basically the same question? This is not like Facebook when you "mention" a member, they will be alerted, nope.

Either PM them or post in the thread they have posted in or whatever and hope they see it.

Perhaps next time, be sure to thank people for taking the time to post. Otherwise, people won't feel compelled to answer threads and yet not receive any gratitude for taking some time to answer your question(s), if you know what I mean?

Last edited by amandie; 03-11-2014 at 10:41 AM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote