Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #31  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Purplebanana,

I live in San Diego but I'm a huge fan of LA and we're planning on moving up there in a year or two (so I can finish school). Anyway, about a year ago we went to Roscoe's and they were closed for renovations. Sounds like I'm glad they were! But I still love Pink's hotdogs.

Jessica
Old 06-08-2005, 12:08 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Woohoo...I opted for a salad rather then starbucks That is huge for me.I have been craving starbucks for days.

**edited to add that I did not use the 250 calorie dressing I love with this salad. I opted for a 25 calorie lite dressing. Amazinghow many calories we can save if we just look at labels **

Last edited by Nikki128; 06-08-2005 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #33  
I believe in Futures

I've been eating healthy all day so far (if I can make it through dinner without snacking on something bad...a woo hoo for me! ) I just came back from another hike. The weather is SO NICE right now, I'm loving it! I've never lived outside of L.A. and every time one of my friends tells me to move away and explore other "horizons", days like today make me never want to leave!

Jessica: When you return to L.A. you'll have to schedule a "cheat" day to try Roscoe's. Hahaha And yes, Pinks is awesome! But the line for one stinkin' hotdog is crazy!! 45 minutes on a Saturday evening!! Ahhh!!

Nikki: Way to go! You're doing us all proud!
Old 06-30-2005, 08:21 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Default Proud

Last night I went out for ice cream with my family and had water only !!! It is amazing when you realize you can do without the food and feel awesome
Old 07-02-2005, 08:52 AM   #35  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Way to go Niki and purplebanana!

We had a BBQ to celebrate Canada Day yesterday. I made healthy versions of potato salad and pasta salad, put out a veggie plate and a fruit plate. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I go to stay on plan!
Closed Thread