Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 10:55 AM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Thumbs up Gold stars (for little triumphs) April

A new thread for a new month Congratulations to everyone who posted in the March Gold Stars thread - awesome job chicks!

My gold star is for taking my vitamins for an entire 2 WEEKS in a row! A miracle in itself
Old 04-01-2005, 12:52 PM   #2  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Well, I was going to say I took vitamins the last 5 days, but I think Mauvais beats me. Congrats.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

I've been sticking to my vitamins too! And I gave myself a mini makeover last weekend with a drastic haircut and dye. and then yesterday i got a mini-promotion as well. no more money, but a different position at work. so i got some good end of march beginning april with a new start!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:58 PM   #4  

so it is officially "Take your vitamins month"!

congrats on the mini-promotion lizzi!
Old 04-01-2005, 10:35 PM   #5  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

Yay for "Take your vitamins month!" I'm on only on day 3, but I think I finally found something that works... I put them in the tea cupboard. Since I always reach for tea right after dinner that seems to have done the trick!
Old 04-02-2005, 04:22 AM   #6  
Pending Email Confirmation

I have mine right on the counter next to the fridge and toaster. i prepare lunch for the day there and get breakfast. i toss one in my pocket and then if i don't remember to take it after eating, i'll usually find it in there at some point in the day and remember to take it.
Also i had a **** of a time because i can't swallow the big huge things, and finally centrum came out with chewable for adults and they are great. and they are the strenth i need instead of popping two flinstones every day.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:24 PM   #7  

Tani - that is exactly where I keep mine too! I figure if they are right in front of my nose every morning then I won't forget to take them!

Last night I was at the movies and skipped the fatty popcorn in favour of some low-fat frozen yogurt
Old 04-04-2005, 09:15 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

I don't take vitamins but I do take two supplements - one for exercising, muscle and one for my joints.

Yeah! I did not eat crazy during this three day weekend. I packed healthy food if I knew I was going to be away from home for a long time, I stayed in my room while the crew ate pizza for dinner last night. (I did pinch off a piece of sausage and pepperoni) I ate grilled fish instead.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:46 AM   #9  

Had a healthy breakfast PLUS cooked and packed a healthy lunch and healthy PM snack since I won't get home tonight before 10PM. Go Tiki, Go Tiki.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:51 AM   #10  

Was out even later than I planned and had to take the kids to Burger King so they could go home and get straight in the bed. I stuck to a Diet Coke, 5 french fries and two onion rings. Surprisingly the onion rings tasted bad to me. The grease bothered me.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:09 PM   #11  

ok so i had this pair of size 6 capri pants that i got for christmas (since when does a 167 lb. girl where size 6?) anyways. they kind of inspired this whole get into shape again thing. anyways they used to not come up past my hips. so i tried them on today and they fit! maybe not totally comfortably but they buttoned and zipped up! my summer they should be looking super cute on me!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:06 AM   #12  

Ahhh the old pants-o-meter. That's my favorite scale.

Tiki.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

i got the pants wake up call this week to. It warmed up so I pulled out my pants from last summer and they don't fit. but that has totally inspired me to get back on track and get them to fit by summer.
I've been off my vitamins because I ran out. I'm good about them when I have them. I'll buy more when I get paid so I can be cool like you all.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:08 AM   #14  

Two good things to report

1. I didn't hit the gym yesterday AM so after cheerleading I went home and STILL worked out plus I got up this AM before 5 and worked out even though I got to bed late due to last night's workout.

2. I bought this really cool button down top and a matching stretch cami to go underneath but I was too big around the middle to wear the set. I have it on today, its not too tight and man, I am CUTE!!!!!

Tiki
Old 04-08-2005, 10:25 AM   #15  

Way to go chicks!

Yesterday I forced myself to walk 30 minutes in the cold rain I actually didn't mind the walk and I think the fresh air did me some good
Closed Thread