I'm really not sure where to put this...but figured I would try it here. Let me know if it should go elsewhere. I'm a "thirty-something" (32) but tend not to have a lot in common with the average description of a woman my age - only because I don't want kids, am bisexual, am kind of eclectic in my interests..I guess. Books, travel, superheroes, tattoos, cats, knitting...that's actually probably pretty average these days...
Whatever. Here I am.
And here I will set and track goals for myself. I'll probably weigh in once per week, ish, and talk about what contributed to my results ...as well as touching base when I'm struggling or feel the need for more accountability (which will probably be the case in early days, as I'm trying to get back on track after a stumble).
Do people post meal plans? I may do that once and a while, too, if so...
I...dunno about posting pictures. While I find it motivating and keep pictures of myself at various stages, it also makes me a bit nervous because I'm a professional and dislike the idea of half-dressed and unflattering pictures of myself floating about for potential ridicule...but maybe. After we know each other better :P
Starting off, then:
Measurements: Not in the mood
Goals for the remainder of the week (Wed-Sun):
- No junk foods (chips, candy, pop, fast food)
- 3 balanced meals and up to 2 snacks*/day
- 5+ servings of fruit and veg/day
- Gym at least twice (30 minutes cardio + strength training: 1 upper and 1 lower body workout)
- Get my sleep schedule sorted out (I'm all out of whack at the moment and mornings are BRUTAL)
* so...snacks, since I'm cutting down on junk food, in case you're curious: I try to do fruit, veg, nuts, grainy crackers, etc. But a few squares of milk chocolate, popcorn or a cookie are ok, too. I'm not super strict so long as the rest of my day is healthy, just try not to do the convenience store ****)
I think that will about do.