Perfect pin up

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Holy cow. Someone on my FB just posted a link to this pin up style shopping site. I LOVE IT ALL. They even have plus.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/
  • I love that site. I'm waiting to lose more weight before I purchase the Je T'Adore dress. I also want the Film Noir dress. I have the Betty swimsuit in the cherry print, it's very flattering. I just wish it had better bust support. I also wish I had more money to spend there, hehe
  • So added to my goal shopping list!!!!!!!!
  • Yep as soon as I'm at goal I'm all over that!
  • There's a store here in Calgary that specializes in "pin-up" fashion. I LOVE the retro one-piece bathing suits (look like mini dresses).

http://blamebetty.com/

Daki The Bettie cherry swimsuit is one of my favs - one I would consider getting for my cruise this summer
  • Those bikinis are sexy and yet a little more full coverage than you would typically find, I'm in love.
  • I freaking love it all!!! Definitely buying some (or a lot if I have enough $$$, lol) when I'm at goal! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • omg totally cute u guys...ive been kinda interested in trying the pin up look on me but im not sure yet!! I love the style just dont know if I can pull it off
  • Looooove it! Thanks for posting! Will definitely be making a wishlist for some rewards.
  • Wow, I *love* this site! Thanks for sharing it. I'm quite sure there would be much appreciation for such clothing at home. Shopping spree for one-derland goal scheduled!
  • If you live local to the boutique in Glendale, CA, they have something called the pinup yard sale. everything is mega discounted!
  • I have found my home!!!

Pin-up is something I'm relatively new to, but I'm absolutely in love with the look. I want to be one of those gorgeous, classy ladies. When I reach goal it is the FIRST thing on my "to-do" list. Make up, dress, hair, shoes, the works. And of course finding somewhere to go flaunt it
  • Love this site! Thank you for sharing! I am adding stuff to the online "closet" for later shopping!
  • I'm a big Blame Betty fan as well (I noticed someone posted up there). I'm not local to Calgary but stalk the website a lot....definitely making plans for when I'm closer to my goal.
  • I absolutely love the pin up style! I think it also works great on curvier ladies. I've attached 2 photos from my office Christmas party where I wore pin up style, I have never had so many complements, I felt amazing!