Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 01:47 PM   #1  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Unhappy this isn't really my life..is it?

Okay...I think there is a change I might be pregnant. I am not late, but after having 3 boys, you kinda "know" that feeling. I have an IUD in. Which causes a lot of grief if I am!!! They are suppose to be 99% effective. But I got pregnant twice on the pill. I am very fertile! I would have to get the iud removed, have an ultrasound to make sure it isn't a tubal pregnacy, it would be a major high risk pregnacy ect!!!! I have all the symptoms of being "just" concieved! Big b**bs, metalic taste, bloody nose, queazy, hate the smells of everything...ect... I have no health insurance. Chris does so I could get married, but it would be preexisting, wouldn't it???? This can't be happening!!!!! I know, take a test! But I am not due for another week. Maybe it won't implant... I will try a sensitive test on early next week if I still feel this way.

Welfare said Grif's insurance would be canceled if i didn't apply for unemployment benifits. Well, I don't want search for work! Chris is making enough $ along with my ss. Besides who ever heard of getting unemployment for when you quit! But I applied on the phone anyways. I should get the letter on Monday or Tuesday to take to Welfare so they can tell me if Grif is still eligible or not. All I wanted to do is to not qualify legitamately so I could put him on a different state medical plan! One that you don't have to grovel and prove how needy you are!

Why me??? Oh why not? I have been thru almost everything else! Now if I had insurance and a doctor and was told I was carrying a girl, I would be excited. But I don't and they are no garentees! Sorry to whine, but until I know for sure, my family does not need to hear about this! I wouldn't hear the end of it!!! I need to tell someone! Did I tell you that Cameron sprained his ankle. We got to see the ER again this week.
Old 02-28-2003, 02:04 PM   #2  
Student of the Hoof

*hugs* flower, I really hope everything works out ok for you. I know I had an IUD for 3 years, and that same thing happened to me twice, both times I ended up "losing" the pregnancy - realistically they just never really implanted. it was scary as heck for me, too.

keep the faith, kiddo.
Old 02-28-2003, 02:50 PM   #3  

Oh flower...my prayers will be with you. It sounds like you're pretty frustrated (and rightfully so!) The Welfare system is an utter pain in the part you sit on! Just remember to take care of yourself during this time, and remember (as dorky as it sounds) it will pass.
blessings,
blackbird
Old 02-28-2003, 04:58 PM   #4  

There were times that I thought I might be pregnant, even after hubby had been "snipped". Scarry! Everytime I was wrong; maybe yours are false symptoms too. Time will tell. I wish you all the best. Take care.
Jen
Old 02-28-2003, 05:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

The higher powers do not give to you what you can not handle .... You are a strong, strong woman and will make the best of any situation dealt to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you....

Hugs,
Amy
Old 02-28-2003, 06:00 PM   #6  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I hope what you want to happen, happens.
Old 02-28-2003, 06:29 PM   #7  
you can call me flower

My sis called today and I shared with her. Made her promise not to tell mom though! She says pregnacy is not a preexisting condition in NV. She says what is meant to be will be so relax! I am trying...but it is such a shock. I thought I was taking the most reliable bc! Short of sterilazion! I am too young for that, I am still undecided, I sort of wanted another one in the future so Grif has someone to grow up with. His brothers are so much older than him! But not until I have insurance!!!! Thanks for listening!!!
Old 03-01-2003, 08:09 AM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

Hugs and prayers, Flower. Hang in there, sweetie...
Old 03-01-2003, 09:31 AM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

for you flower - I hope everything will be okay for you!
Old 03-01-2003, 09:52 AM   #10  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

We're all thinking of you Flower. Hope everything goes the way you want.
Old 03-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #11  
Hot Stuff

Flower....have you found out for sure if you're pregnant yet? Gosh, I hope you can get the insurance all straightened out, once and for all. What a nuisance! How is the new house? Still unpacking? You must be so happy to have your own place again.

Saw your post on the St. Patricia's thread. How sweet! I haven't been around much for weeks. Lots of confusion, suspicion, and frustration at work, plus dealing with a 15 yr old daughter who is now grounded until April. Not sure if you read about it on the other thread.

I came pretty close to giving up completely on the weight loss battle. I am now back to 182lbs, which is usually my breaking point for getting back on track. I'm not comfortable at this weight, and my clothes are tight, and it's time to do something. I just can't help but wonder if I'll EVER get down past the 12 or so pounds I've gained and lost several times over the last few years. Oh well...I'm heading back on track to try again!

I'll be around more often. I'm going to need a good swift kick in the @ss to keep going! Spring is 19 days away, then summer....and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend it at 182lbs.

My new motto is, Eating is NOT a hobby!
Old 03-02-2003, 06:24 PM   #12  
you can call me flower

I have not tested. But the overwhelming feeling I am pregnant is fading slowly... I am not dying if someone touches my bb's. (which are NEVER sensitive), I am able to eat again (not a good thing, I have had enough suger to od!) So I am just trying to forget about it. If I do not get it {.} by next weekend, which is when I am due, I will test asap.

As for insurance. Chris will add Grif to his policy as soon as they have another inrollment period. I am going to have to find something for me. I am going to pretend to look for work. Actualy a pt job could be fun. But they I have a day care issue and I still don't have insurance. Life is so complicated!

I didn't read about your ups and downs...I just noticed you were the last person to post on Support so I tracked you down! I will go read up on your newest adventure so you don't have to relive it again. I should be over there with you, but I have no modivation lately. I was so good last year and before Grif was born. I am starting to gross myself out! Can't even believe Chris still finds me sexy. Cause I sure don't!

What is my problem??? I need some competion. I tried TOPS here, but they are all older than my grandma! I am not really comfortable with that. I guess I am just gonna have to just make myself do it!!! Easier said than done! Please stick around and post over here again! Like I said, I miss you!
Old 03-02-2003, 07:25 PM   #13  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Flower - Good Luck chickie!

Wildfire - Welcome Back!
Old 03-03-2003, 07:39 AM   #14  

Height: 5'-2"

Wildfire, I just read your other post... I'm sorry about your daughter. You're smart to ground her... she'll be alright. She just needs to get refocused. Hugs, hon...
Closed Thread