Weekly weigh starting Sept. 16

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • You are all so skinny!!!!!

I lost 6 pounds since the last time I was @ the dr.
  • Way to go Suchapretyface,
    I think it is one of the hardest things in the world to try and lose weight and keep it off. I have lost 18 since July29th, this week was only 1/4 lb, that is heartbreaking, but I AM NOT SURPRISED. I did not walk like I had been doing, not drinking the water I was, and certainly over eating, so I am lucky I did not gain instead of lose, but I will not give up. I am more determined now than I have ever been to get down to a reasonable weight for my body. I would love to get down to about 130, but I think 140 or 145, would be okay. I am currently at 252 lbs, so I have a long weigh to go yet.
    Virginia
  • Good News!
    I know its only Thursday but I MUST report that I am down another pound today, which puts me at my first FIVE POUND LOSS!! Whoo hoo!! I know its not much, but trust me, I have been trying to lose five pounds forever so this is great.

• Way to go Sojo, Keep up the good work. You can do it
    Virginia
  • Hey tomorrow is weigh-in day! Are we ready?

This week was pretty much a write-off for me. Not nearly enough water, too much ice cream, too many late nights at work and no time for a walk. BUT, I'll be posting tomorrow, good or bad.
  • Ohoh...
    How did that week go by so quickly? I better eat very well today and get my butt out for a walk.
  • Sorry, Sojourner....apparently I don't know what day it is anymore! Tomorrow is weigh-in day...my bad. Hope I haven't drawn anyone else into my confusing little world.
  • Back down to 156, which is amazing since I ate horribly all week. I am going to go for a walk or something I think since I have nothing to do!!!! I LOVE days off.
  • Hum...
    Well, down one pound to 193 which is great but I was hoping for two. Hey, but I will take what I can get!

198/193/130
  • Still holding at 187lbs...
    hope for more progress next week...
    at least I'm not gaining....
    Soozie
  • way to go ladies you are doing great. I fear the worst for tommorrow night. I have been eating like a pig this week. I go to TOPS tomorrow night, so I will record my hopefully loss then.
    Hugs to all
    Virginia
    P.S. Hope you all are enjoying this new season and are giving thanks.
  • Holding at 175. Going to try to work in more water and exercise this week.
  • Still at 157
  • Well , It was better than I really expected. I thought for sure I had gained this week, but i actually lost 1/4 lb again. I am not losing very quickly, but I am losing, so I guess I should not beat myself up about this. I went to the gym with my friend tonight. It felt great!! I am going to join tomorrow I think, or I may just go on pass once more to see, but I really like it. It feels fantastic.

Pumped,
    Virginia
  • Down 1 more to 155. I like this 1 pound a week thing.....