Well isn't this a fine how do ya do!

• Hey everyone it's a new year 2010 Yay and so I'm here and wanting to lose weight!! I just found this forum and just came across this section which I think might be the best place for me cause you girls seem pretty cool and dandy. Well anyways here I am and I'm ready to lose weight. This time last year I had just started gaining and planned on starting some sort of workout and diet regime and then before I knew it I had ballooned! So I'm hoping I won't make the same mistake this year and maybe that someone can hold me accountable for it and I'd be glad to hold them! I hope 2010 is wonderful cause 2009 uhh not so much! I'm going to try and put my best attitude forward and see how it goes so wish me luck and the best to you all in your hopes and dreams!

Peace Love and Gaga

Walk, Walk Fashion baby work it move that ***** crazy!
  • Hey! Just wanted to say good luck and I'm glad you joined. I'm sure you'll be successful in your efforts...this site is great. And it's nice to see another tennessee girl on here.
  • Hey!!
    Hey thanks yeah same to you too! Maybe one day we can meet up and do a walk or run for a benefit together here I'm not far from ya I'm in Knoxville and go to Chat all the time!!!!!

Peace Love and Gaga

• Welcome and good luck !
  • Definitely!
  • Welcome to Alternachicks, Patchouligroove.
  • Thanks Metal!!!

Peace Love and Gaga

• Hello and Welcome Patchouli! I'm sure you'll love it here

Good Luck for 2010!
  • Welcome!