Old 05-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #1  
Daisy

S/C/G: 199/194/145

Height: 5'3"

Default Im Baaaaack!!!

Went for my walk today but how do you stay interested? It is soooo boaring. I take my dog every day and she has lost a lb and a half so its working well for her LOL. Also can anyone tell me how to get the scale i see on others emails? Till next time.......
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi WILLOW . . . . . . I'm afraid I cannot give you advice on exercise . . . either for getting motivated or staying motivated -- definitely not my strongest area.

I can give you information about the weight ticker that you see at the botom of a lot of posts around 3FC. That is located in the "signature area" and, because we get a lot of what we call "spammers" (people who only join to post links to further their own money-making (or more unpleasant) agenda, we limit signature privileges and, therefore, ticker privileges, to those members who have been with us for 30 days and have at least 30 posts. So just stick around and keep posting and the time will just whiz by and then we'll be pleased to help you if you need it.

BTW . . . I do hope you'll be joining us on one of our regular monthly (more or less) chat threads that are located down under the Sticky area. We'll all be looking forward to seeing you in there. In the meantime, glad to hear that the dog is doing soooooo well.

Last edited by meowee; 05-04-2008 at 05:25 PM.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I am sorta new and trying the core diet with my husband . First week went great and he lost 5 lbs and I lost 2 (I keep telling him that is because he has more to lose This week was harder with daugher here from Ca and graduation receptions and parties but I will weigh tommorow.
I need to start walking and I am having a hard time with that.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #4  
Daisy

S/C/G: 199/194/145

Height: 5'3"

went for the weigh in tonight lost 2.4 lbs. Didn't know that a .4 would ever mean so much!
Bought a Greek salad to celebrate(with a glass of red wine) Trying to stay motivated, nice to know that im not alone Thanks......Till next time,
willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #5  

Angry Feel so bad and so depressed.

I am at an all time high for never getting on the scales! Do you believe from one summer to the next I gained only 50 lbs. I was at 150, wearing nice size 10-12, even wearing hip hugging 11/12. I took it forgranted and then boom--I went to the doctor and weighed 196!! I am unhappy to no degree! I know I have to walk and spice my exercise up with going to the pool. You see I used to teach water aerobics. In the water you build muscle and it burns fat. It's much harder to move water than air. I'm in the country so I guess I'll walk today in the woods or waste gas and walk to the track with my dogs.
The big diesel
bediane is offline   Reply With Quote