Old 10-31-2007, 06:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Smile And the Winner is....?????

Looks like Linda (Meowee), LindaD, and Barb are all in the running for "best job" at this challenge. I'm out because of lack of exercise. To determine the actual winner, post the % of weight you lost this month. Whoever lost the highest % of weight is the winner.

Here is the formula (courtesy of Linda-Meowee) - Pounds lost divided by starting weight times 100 For example: Person (a) 5 lbs / 200 lbs x 100 = 2.5%; Person (b) 4 lbs / 150 lbs x 100 = 2.7%

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:28 AM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Decided to post my result today since this was the official "let the scale out of the corner" day --

A magnificent 0.9 % loss for me

-- hey, not much, but it's mine.

Anyway, Mr. Scale is going away again now until the last Wednesday in November (the 28th) because I know we will only start fighting again if I allow him to stay on the floor.

More important (to me, anyway) than the actual 2 pounds was the fact that I stuck to the challenge. I met my weight loss goal and, although I didn't actually post an exercise goal at the beginning, I'm very pleased that I actually did some exercise every day but one -- it wasn't always a lot, but it was definitely a lot more than I've managed to do in the past.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:51 PM   #3  

Hi everyone.. my weight is exactly the same as when i started so i know im not a winner here.. i lost 5# when i was sick but gained it back the last few days it was a funchallenge tho and i would participate again.. its agood incentive.. goodluck to all rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote