Old 07-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #1  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Default Hello all

Hello,

I wondered if it would be ok to join you all from time to time? I usually hang out in the 100 lb section. I have been here a long time ~ this weight loss journey is on going for me ~ sometimes I do better than others. Maybe I can find some guidance from others my age.

A little about me ~ my name is Gayle. I will soon be 52. I moved to Houston in December. My daughter, son and little grandson live here and I wanted to be able to enjoy time with them. I don't post as much as I used to ~ they keep me pretty busy. But I am loving that.

I started a new job in January and that has been sort of stressful. I hope that things will be better after I have been there a while ~ maybe I am expecting too much of myself too soon.

Anyway........
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne View Post
Hello, ...I wondered if it would be ok to join you all from time to time?

Hi Glynne,

Absolutely! I post on the Golden Girls thread & on the Friendship Challenge thread. Please feel free to join us on either or both.

We have a REALLY great group of ladies & we'd love to have you join us on our mutual journey.

Lynn
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

Hi Glynne,

I'm also on GG's, 100 pd club and 50+ . I don't think there are any limits on how many groups you join in with. I almost joined Alternative until I saw how young they where with different ideas about Alternative. I feel the more involved we are, esp when coming back the more helpful 3FC is.
healthyginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #4  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Wow ~ what a blast from the past ~ I had forgotten how long I had been with you all (Golden Girls). It was like finding my home and family. You all have been so wonderful to me ~ thank you ~ love you
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Gayle, how lovely this is!
Riemontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #6  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, Glynne! Love seeing you on the challenge thread as well.

Woot! Have a good day!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 190/175/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Gayle. I'm your neighbor. I live in Brazoria Co., on Chocolate Bayou, about 15 miles from Alvin. I have one daughter, who lives and works in Houston. I've lived in this area my whole life....in about a 35 mile radius. I usually tell people I live between Houston and Galveston but I am a little closer to Galveston, as the crow flies, kind of northwest. It is farther by road because I am off the beaten path, down here in the boondocks.

Nice to meet you!
byugal is offline   Reply With Quote