CURRENT WEIGHT: 252

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL

SURGERY DATE: August 16, 2005

SURGEY TYPE: Lap RNY.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hanging out with friends, arts and crafts, movies, internet, reading

GOALS: Lower my blood pressure (which I have done), get my BMI down to 24 (normal range), and get my weight down to 140.

PETS: 2 Jack Russell Terriers, and one beta fish.

WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY BEGAN: Back in 2003, but got nervous and backed out of it. Then I dieted again and lost 30#, but gained it all back so started to look into the surgery again. I wish I would have done it then!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Keeping motivated to stay away from the wrong kinds of foods, to exercise, drink water, take my vitamins, etc. This is not an easy way out like most people think. You still have to have will power after WLS! I am only 2 months out and am in no way physically hungry for food, but I still have head hunger when I'm bored or upset and I have to use my will power to control it. I also have to exercise almost everyday. So this was no quick fix for me! I never understood why people said that their new pouch is a "tool", but now I get it !

-Lynn
LoserLynn is offline   Reply With Quote