Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 01:06 AM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Sunday Soapbox (8/14)

Ladies... consider this an official "Too Much Info" warning. But I gotta tell you.... one thing I am DEFINITELY looking forward to about reaching goal (or even getting close to it) is this: I cannot wait to be able to shave, you know, down there and be able to see what the **** I'm doing! I cannot tell you how many unfortunately placed cuts I've sustained in the process. This evening was particularly painful. OK, 'nuff said. Carry on.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:16 AM   #2  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Oooo...ouch. Maggie...I feel your pain. Last year, I made an attempt to shave down there for the first time...and let's just say, it was less than good. But about three weeks ago (four weeks into WW), I was finally able to see and position myself well enough to do a much better job. Don't worry, sista! You'll get there before you know it!! And I must say, you really jumped on creating the Sunday thread, didn't you?

Have a good night!
~Amanda
Old 08-14-2005, 01:25 AM   #3  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Yea, Amanda, I guess I jumped the gun. But I'm a little wired after giving my new "down there 'do" a test run tonight. Da Man didn't seem to mind the little blood-soaked pieces of tissue stuck to my oh-so-delicate skin too terribly! Oh, my, I'd better get to bed.

Old 08-14-2005, 10:33 AM   #4  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Hehe, completely understandable! But hey...if hubby doesn't mind... I hope you're healing up well today!

~Amanda
Old 08-14-2005, 10:37 AM   #5  

LMAO, Maggie you are too much!!! There was a WHOLE HUGE thread on here not long ago about that subject LOL!! Too funny and some great tips too
I luck out DH is more than happy to do "that" job for me I can be kinda fun.

ANYWAY... I'm off and running to a family picnic thing today. It's not my family so I have no worries about over eating at the picnic. I don't eat in front of people LOL. Plus I'll be chasing two kids. My problem will come when we stop to eat either on the way there or home b/c it's a 3 hour drive so we'll end up stopping one way or the other. Have a happy Sunday everyone!!
Old 08-14-2005, 11:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

I know what ya mean - it is a little difficult to see down there.... I'm especially dangerous when I'm attempting to do it without my contacts in.... Thankfully I haven't cut myself too bad, but lol Craig has commented a few times at how it was a little crooked

OMG this morning, I work up and thought I was going to die. My period has decided to come early ONCE again, and I was in so much pain. My stomach was still upset, so I still had THAT problem, and then on top of the cramps, it was too much. I was trying to get some water so I could get drugged up, but I was in so much pain, I ended up on the floor crying, and freaked out Craig. He got me to the couch, and got some water and motrin and also made me some toast. I can at least move now, so I'm feeling better, but they still are there, and still hurt. Its been a long time since they were this painful. I don't know whats going on with my body, but it seems to think that having a 22 day cycle is wonderful its really starting to piss me off.

So anyway, I'm not having the best of mornings, and there is no way in **** I am exercising today. Thank goodness Craig is being so nice and has taken Cocoa out all morning for me. We normally switch each turn so its not just one person doing it all the time.

I hope everyone has a better day than I am going to have!

~Liz
Old 08-14-2005, 11:18 AM   #7  

oh yeah, and I gained like 4 lbs over night I just LOVE my period.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:55 PM   #8  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

*giggles* Misty, yet again, you offer another reason why husbands are useful. Badminton and particular types of gardening. Haha! I'm in a strange mood.

Liz, I'm sorry your period's causing you trouble. I get terrible cramps sometimes, too, and they're just awful! Sounds like you have yourself a really considerate husband to walk the pup for you! It's really difficult to make guys understand how bad it feels. I tend to liken it to having your gut twisted out of place over and over again. Blech. And isn't water retention fun?? Lol. When do you have WI? Maybe by the time you WI, the water retention will have subsided some.

~Amanda
Old 08-14-2005, 02:01 PM   #9  

Thankfully my WI was on Friday, so my next one isn't until the end of next week.

I think I'm going to go lay down for a while, I'm just exhausted. And I'm craving chocolate and fried food. not a good combination!

~Liz
Closed Thread