South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 07:12 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default HUMP Day - January 26

Good morning!

The site was down for routine maintenance this morning so I'm late getting in here. I've got the coffee on and there's oatmeal for the Phase II folks and omelets for the Phase I chicks. Let's sit and gab a while.

Back later.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:18 AM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning Ruth! Can you pass the cream for my coffee? I hope everyone has a wonderful OP day today! I'll check back later after Ruth gets my omlete done! lol
Old 01-26-2005, 07:25 AM   #3  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Moring all;
That's for invite Ruth, but, already had a WW bagel with laughing cow. Getting ready for my date with GYM. Then home to take care of some business to help get my home improvement loan. I have to have the house appraised at what we need for the loan, that may be hard to do, unless I can sweet talk the guy into thinking of it after the new siding, windows, sunroom, gutters are on. Other wise it won't be at near to what I need.
Will, cruise by later. Enjoy your breakfast everyone.
Old 01-26-2005, 07:58 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

ooooh... I like that, Chipper! A date with the Gym! I think I'll pencil in a date with the Treadmill today.
Good luck getting the loan!
Oh... by the way... eat more veggies, girl!

Bamie, what's new, girl? What's this about a reunion? I wasn't invited.

Ruth, is it my imagination, or has it warmed up slightly. I'll just check...
Holy moly! It's balmy out there! -25C! (-12F)
I have HAD IT with this ruddy cold!

Amber and RNMom, congratulations for staying away from the goodies yesterday!! You're freakin' AMAZING, girls!!

Sil, thanks... DD liked her new psychiatrist. She sounds good... does a lot of cognitive behaviour therapy instead of just psycho-analyzing.

Kelly, welcome back!

Laurie... how are you doing, hon? Is your mind still racing? It's going to all work out... remember that...

Must run and get the kids off... back later... love to all!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:03 AM   #5  
A Lily from my yard!

Ellis... They had the survey a while back asking if they had a 3Fatchicks reunion would you go. I have not heard anything about it since then and was wondering if they were still thinkin about it or if there was not enough of a responce. I'll invite you if they have one! hahaha
Yes good goin girls on stayin OP! I'm goin back to my Mom's again this w-end but am planning to stay totally OP! I don't want to ruin my Phase 1 and have to start all over AGAIN!
Wake up sleepy heads! It's time to get peckin! lol
Old 01-26-2005, 08:17 AM   #6  

Good morning Ladies!

I just got finished packing our lunches and BOY! do we need groceries, lol. I will have to stop and pick some up on the way home from work tonight.

Last night was not the best OP night. We went out to eat with a friend and had tacos. I had chicken ones, but I know the tortilla and regualr cheese and whatever else they had in there was not OP. At least I didn't go hog wild and have fried ice cream, lol. I did get sick to my stomach last night though. I don't forsee doing that again anytime soon.

It is one of those days where I still feel sick but I know I need to go to school anyway. My kids could survive if I had a sub, but my principal is having some Board of Directors meeting in the library after school and she needs everything set up for a Power Point... projector... etc. I know noone else will be able to do that so, off to work I go. I really just want to stay home in bed with a good book. I need some positive energy to get through this day ladies!

I hope everyone else has a better morning and a wondeful day.

Nally
Old 01-26-2005, 08:18 AM   #7  

Oh, BTW... a Beach reunion sounds like fun! I would be in if others were interested. I wasn't around back when the polling was done I guess.

Nally
Old 01-26-2005, 08:29 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

A long time ago (2 years?) there was a posting from Suzanne asking if folks would be interested in a 3FC get-together. (I guess you can't call it a reunion if you've never done it before.) The problem was finding a locale that suited everyone (Nashville was suggested) but the logistics of the thing were just too much so nothing happened!

There are certain 3FC groups who have had their own get-togethers which I hear have been a lot of fun but do take a lot of organization.

It might be an idea for those of you living in the same area to set up a Beach Meet even if it's just for lunch. Ellis and I have had a couple of Meets with Mauvaisroux and had a lot of fun. I've also met other people from 3FC and had a ball. I've met Leenie, Peachie, Jiffypop, Angeleyes, LindaBC and a few others. So far I've not run into any weirdos or 15 year old sex crazed boys!

I know we are supposed to worry about meeting weirdo creeps on the Net but I think most folk in here are pretty normal - except some of the MODs, of course! (Note that I am not mentioning any names.)
Old 01-26-2005, 08:38 AM   #9  
A Lily from my yard!

Ellis... I think Ruth is talking about you again! It does sound like it would be fun and a lot of work as well! Thanks Ruth! Oh the omlete was perfect!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:48 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning all,
I slept intil 7 this morning, I think I needed it. I've gotten some sort of bug, I keep getting chills & fever, and feel really run down. Taking Advil has been helping, but last night I was shivering so bad it made me nauseous, and I stood under a hot shower to warm me up. After that I took a nap and woke up in time to watch "Amazing Race", then went to bed. It's funny though, with all that, that my appetite hasn't been affected! I've been staying OP really well, though. The Hamburger Minestrone (I used turkey) was delicious, and I'm having leftover for lunch today. I made myself another Cinnamon Ricotta Stuffed Crepe for breakfast, but thanks, Ruth, for your kind offer of an omelet! I'm going to make the Spagetti Squash Alfredo for supper tonight, with chicken breasts, but I'll have to make some real spagetti for Jake. He doesn't like spagetti squash at all!

Chipper, have a fun date with GYM! I should go to Curves, I haven't been all week, but maybe I should wait til I'm feeling better.

Ellis, you must be absolutely freezing with those temps! It's getting into the 30's here today - HEAT WAVE! But tomorrow we're going to be back in the single digits again.

Bamie, hey girl! how are you doing on Phase 1? I'm wondering if I've caught your bug?! If there's a 3FC reunion, I'd love to go!

Nally, that's what I hated about having a job, having to go in when you're sick. Maybe once you get there and start getting busy, you'll feel better. Take care!

Ruth, I guess you're busy being the short-order cook this AM! Is Hershey feeling back to her old self yet? Give her and Lucy a cuddle from me.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:54 AM   #11  
Come on Spring!

Thanks for asking, Cottage, and I hope you feel better fast.

Hersh is back to being her old self again. She plays with Lucy a bit and spends a lot of time washing L's ears. She gets her stitches out in a week and will be back to normal shortly after.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:55 AM   #12  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks.... I am up have the house cleaned, laundry on the go and DH had taken youngest dd to the clinic, I am pretty sure she has a thoart infection. She is still running a fever after 3 days. She is a tiny thing and she has not eaten hardly a thing and she looks terrible. Other than that life is the same.

Ruth- Thanks for the invite have not had breakfast yet just sipping on tea. Justjodi and I tried this summer to meet up when we were both at the same nascar race but we missed each other. Not hard to do when you are in a place with a million people.

Chipper- don't you just hate dealing with all that banking stuff. DH and I are doing the same thing. Although we won't be starting any renos til the spring we want to get the finanical stuff out of the way. Plus we are meeting with the long term planning lady about RRSP's and stuff which we don't have yet.

Ellis-Morning chick it has warmed up a bit here too. I hope it warms up a bit more as we are skiing on the week end nothing worse than swishing down the hill at -25 BRRRR. Glad the new psychiatrist is a good one and your dd likes her. Enjoy your warm weather.

Bamiegurl- morning chick glad to see you are making plans to stay OP at mom's this week end. I think that is the hardest part of trying to stay OP is going places that you know ate going to challenge you.

Nally- sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope the day goes by fast for you. If you are off to the store pick up a few things for me. I need grocries as well. I hate it when I have to be inventive for the kids lunches. They don't like it much either.

I was down a pound this morning when I weighed in.... YEAH for me. Finally the scale is moving again after a week and a half. Well I must go get something for breakfast since it is 10 and I have only had a tea.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:56 AM   #13  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning cottage we were posting at the same time. Hope you are feeling better.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:17 AM   #14  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Good Morning Ladies~

Well, I am feeling VERY sick this morning. I think it's all due to TOM though. I forced myself to eat some breakfast. And now i'm thinking I should'nt have done that. Oh well, we'll see how the day progresses. I have a roast on in the crockpot for dinner already.

A get together? That would be fun!! I totally vote for the beach! Anywhere where it's WARM!

Little Chick~ I hope you're dd is ok. It's so hard when kids are sick. I'm not sure if it's harder on them or the parents. Hope she feels better soon.

Cottage~I hope you're feeling better soon as well. Maybe all that shivering, etc was your fever breaking?? I'd stay away from the gym if you're feeling that bad. Conserve your energy.

Chipper~GL with the improvement loan! DH & I have discussed possibly dozing our current home and rebuilding a new one in its place. We're dying for a HUGE kitchen among a few other things.

Nally~ I hope you're feeling better soon as well. All these nasty bugs going around.

Well ladies, i"m off to grab some Ibuprofen and another glass of water and then curling up on the couch for awhile sounds good while i'm at it. I'll check back in later!!

Have a great OP day!!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:23 AM   #15  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh no the chickies are gettin sick! (and the chickies lil ones) I pray you all feel better very soon! Can't blame me I was not contagious!(sp?) Well wishes to you all! I'm getting out a mask I have had enough sickness for one year!
Closed Thread