View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 03:40 PM   #47
My4Monkeys

NAME: Monica

LOCATION: Washington State right now, but originally from Arkansas

MARITAL STATUS: Married 18 years

CHILDREN: I have 4... 17 year old boy, 13 year old girl, 6 year old boy, 2 1/2 year old girl who is way too sassy for her little self.

PETS: I've got 4 of those too. Reba (a red pomeranian), Coco (a brown and black pomeranian), and Elvis and Priscilla are our Great dane puppies.

OCCUPATION: Registered Nurse specializing in Neonatal Intensive Care.

HEIGHT: 5' 1"

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

EYE COLOR: Blue

PREOP WEIGHT: 230

SURGERY DATE: 08/18/04

TYPE OF WLS: LRNY

PRESENT WEIGHT: 213

GOAL WEIGHT: Right now it's a small goal, to be under 200 before I have to go back to work. I really don't feel like I have much control over it. This is the first time in 3 years that my weight has budged, so I'm happy with my results so far.

Hobbies/Interests I love music. I'm a computer geek, I make meaningless things like signatures and avatars and junk. I do the backgrounds for a couple of disscussion boards. I'm really into photography.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Well I like that I don't have any choice but to eat right or face the consequences, KWIM. I'm actually seeing results this time, and I'm loving it. I was afraid that I would be one of the unfortunate ones that I wouldn't work for.