Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2001, 08:54 AM   #1  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Coincidence?

Tomato anyone? How is this? Forums hosting the WLB cows seem to have trouble staying up. This one came back .. apparently improved .. but we shall see. If this continues (forums going down) I suggest we bring in Dusty for an exorcism.

And hi Lush It's so much easier to do that now.
Old 06-04-2001, 12:15 PM   #2  

Good monday morning to ya, Cows. I'm still fat. In fact, I'm fatter 'n ever. I went shopping for clothes with my sister yesterday, and it was a truly humbling experience. Why does fat look so much worse in store mirrors than in home mirrors?

Cranny, you're asking the wrong person for fashion advice. The office uniform here is either jeans and a sweatshirt, or jeans and a t-shirt depending on the season. My office is not exactly uptown. I did like Kiwi's fashion suggestion, though. Very professional looking and we love those long jackets that cover a multitude of sins, not to mention fat behinds.

I survived my bunco party saturday night. I made quiche Lorraine, pasta salad, hot artichoke dip, fruit w/ cream cheese dip, veggies and dip, and Melon Balls for drinks. Then a yummy fresh fruit and cream filled trifle for dessert. And I wonder why I'm a blimp. Luckily I was too busy to eat much of it. The Hyper-tufa party was called because of rain. Maybe next weekend.
Old 06-04-2001, 03:29 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

Angry How exciting!

Cool!! I can type in near-kiwi-green! Wow, I'm so easily pleased!

I've always wondered the same thing, Wab, don't stores want you to buy their clothes? When I put something on and look like BLIMP city in the mirror, I usually give up and leave. A little ambience would improve my buying capacity immensely.

You still haven't told me about bunco and why I shouldn't think it is something illegal, and now you come up with hypertufa or something! Explanations are in order. I'm starting to think you lead a truly exciting life.

DD has a boyfriend, DD has a boyfriend. Well, at least she has some 9th grader apparently madly in love with her. She spent most of the weekend on the phone, and he was actually hanging around the middle school stairwell this afternoon when I picked her up for her orthodontist appt (the perils of having ms and hs in the same building). Coincidence? I think not. Bet he wasn't counting on me having to go upstairs and retrieve her because she forgot. So at least I got to meet the kid. Oh the trials of parenthood. Who knew?

Kiwi
Old 06-04-2001, 05:55 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Lightbulb I think...

That if we want to have our own little forum here, we ought to be using a common title in all of our threads, so I want to start a poll So what the heck happened to the poll option??
Old 06-04-2001, 06:34 PM   #5  
Lumpiest member

I don't have time to mess with this. You will just have to deal with black and white.
I have a Cub Scout parents meeting tonight. These people are SUCH a drag. Why can't this be fun? We are planning camp activities.
Kiwi, do you have a separate line for your DD? BF? What can you do? I heard that Warren Zevon song, "She's got a young man waiting" yesterday.....they are bound and determined to grow up no matter what we think.
If you want a name, go for it. I agree with whatever you think. No poll necessary.
Sissy, I miss you so. I am going to NYC on Friday. I must wash all black clothes so that I will be cool. I will not be going to lovely shops...Instead I will be tortured through the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...again. I can practically recite the wall at Ellis Island.....that is what happens when you live in NJ. Of course, the statue is IN NJ....but NY gets all the credit.
Wabby, I want to hear about the party, also. Do tell.
Gotta go, bye
Old 06-04-2001, 07:55 PM   #6  

Angry Testing

I'm testing my avatar. You probably didn't even know I had one. I'll tell you all about bunco later. I've got to go home and feed hungry ppl.
Old 06-05-2001, 03:56 AM   #7  
fatter than U

Talking this is cool

OOOOOOH! I like this!! So what if it takes me 1/2 hour to post. I tried to get an avatar but it crashed my computer

Spent a lovely weekend trying not to kill various family members. 100 points for meeeeeeeee!

If we can figure out how to post in colour, shouldn't we be able to figure out how to lose weight????
Closed Thread