Old 07-22-2004, 05:14 PM   #1  

Default Gone Too Long!!

Hi Everyone! I've been gone too long and missed you all greatly! There have been so many life changes in the last 6 months that there just hasn't been much time for getting on line or posting at all. Now I'm trying to catch up with what everyone has been up to.

Jillegal, I love the new picture and will be getting a long E-mail off to you by tomorrow!! Missed you like crazy Girl!

I'm finally settled in California and getting back into the swing of things. Dating again is a terrifying thing and I'm pretty sure that I will never understand men at all!! I got a gym membership yesterday and have already been to work out twice so I'm back on track. Fortunately not too much damage was done in all of the chaos, but I haven't reached goal or lost any more either. Hopefully now that things are settled I can start focusing on losing weight again. I work with a group of women that are really dedicated to working out and nutrition and they've been kind enough to encourage and help me, but it's nothing like what I get here from you guys.

Missed you all and glad to be back among friends!!
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:27 PM   #2  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

I am so glad you came back! California must be beautiful. I hope you are jumping back in for good!
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 05:34 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Glad your move went smoothly! What part of CA are you in?
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:08 PM   #4  

Yay!!! What a nice surprise, I'm so happy you're back! We've missed you terribly. I'm glad everything is finally starting to settle down for you and you're getting back into the groove of things. I find it so inspiring that you managed to maintain your weight even with all the chaos going on! That gives me such hope for the future! I'm so glad you're back, please come back and post often.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 07:28 PM   #5  
Crazy Canuck

who are you?
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 08:55 PM   #6  
Live for the Moment!

Welcome Back! I wish I was in California....
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 09:07 PM   #7  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking Wow!

It's so great that you're back!! I've read so many of your posts, I almost feel like I know you! I'm so happy to have an opportunity to thank you for so generously sharing your journey through your posts -- your achievement has been an inspiration to me personally, and I must say that you truly seem like an absolutely lovely person in addition to being a motivated, determined and successful weight loss machine! I'm glad to hear that you've successfully weathered all the transition in your life, and made it out to 3FC on the other side. I look forward to getting to you know you during this chapter in your life.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 11:33 PM   #8  
Old Cackler

do my eyes deceive me??? is it REALLY you???????? oh my goodness!!!!! come on, darlin.. spill everything!!!!! are you happy at your job? i'm so glad to see you!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 02:50 AM   #9  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

So glad you found us again!!! *hugs*
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 02:54 AM   #10  
missaprylj

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I missed you so much!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #11  
2006 - Panda Remix

Welcome back Mthrgoos!

I agree that maintaining during so much change and upheaval is a fantastic achievement - it shows you've got this weight loss game well and truly licked!

Well done for joining a gym - that will help to shift those last few pounds in no time!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 08:15 PM   #12  
Crazy Canuck

Now that's you've sent me a lengthy explanation as to why I haven't heard from you since the beginning of JUNE, I'll willingly welcome you back to the fold.

SHE'S BACK!!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 04:17 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Hey, welcome back! SOOO good to see you again. How amazing that you've done so well despite all the upheaval in your life.

Tell us more about this dating stuff, puhleeze!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 09:44 AM   #14  

Thanks so much for the great welcome home!! Missed you all so much!

Jill, thank you!!! I've missed you like crazy.

Jiff, yes I'm so very happy at my job. I know it's just waitressing, but I'm really very good at it, so I'm able to make good money and I thoroughly love going to work each day. It's so much fun and I never have to bring my work home. I have a good time every night that I'm there. I get to spend my evenings flirting and I get paid to do it, what could be better than that?

Jenelle, I'm in Hemet, CA now, which is about an hour north of San Diego in southern California. Absolutely beautiful. We're an hour from the mountains and an hour from the beach. Hiking in the mountains has become one of my favorite things to do.

Sheila, dating is actually more fun than I expected. I have no idea why (maybe because Californians are a little crazy), but I get asked out a lot at work. There's just one very special one that I've been seeing now though. He's a great guy and between the two of us we have 10 kids!

On my way to work, but looking forward to reading more (especially about the Chicago trip!) and posting more soon.

Thanks again everyone!
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 08:54 AM   #15  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Look Who's back

(((HUGS)) *sniff* I missed you!!!!!

So glad you are back!!!

Sounds like things are working themselves out!!! A HUGE Congratulations on maintaining during your stressful time. As always...You Rock!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote