South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 04:53 PM   #1  

Default Back from Panama

Hi, Beach Chicks! I'm back from two wonderful weeks in Panama. Had a tremendous time with my friend in the Peace Corps -- met great people, ran all over the country, and went totally off-plan! The food there is very high carb -- Peace Corps eats cheap, and that means lots of pasta and rice. We also spent two days at an all-inclusive resort, with six restaurants, eight bars, six pools, a huge beach, and water sports. Thank heavens the beach lured me to walk and walk -- otherwise I'd have been more like a beached whale. My friend lives in a hut on a mountainside in a rainforest -- lovely, and what a struggle to climb up! You have to pack in about 3 miles, cross two streams, and them scrabble up a cattle path -- all with a pack on your back! One of her friends has a pet kinkajou -- it was darling! I know I promised a bikini picture, but it's too large to attach -- anyone have any ideas? Of course, y'all may not give a rats Back on plan!!

Last edited by Natter; 07-03-2004 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-03-2004, 04:57 PM   #2  

At least all that physical activity would be burning the carbs!
Old 07-04-2004, 05:22 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome back, Natter! Sounds like you had a hoot!!
Closed Thread