South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 09:34 AM   #1  

Default Picture Question

I have been trying to change my avatar picture and add a picture under my profile. The picture I am trying to add is too big, is there a way to shrink it prior to attempting to add it? I am not super savvy on the ole 'puter, so any advice would be welcome!

Ruth and Ellis If there are already directions in the FAQ section or something, can you guide me there and delete this post??

Thank you!
Old 07-02-2004, 11:05 AM   #2  
I found my hipbones!

I was able to compress my little kitty photo in Microsoft Photo Editor, though I don't remember the process... Not much help, I know.

I'm curious also about how to post a picture to a thread. I can get through attaching the image file, but then it doesn't show up in the thread...

Good questions, Kiko. I'm anxious for the answers, too.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:35 AM   #3  

Thumbs up Resize it!

First open the picture in a picture editing software like photo shop or adobe or photostudio....you should have something on you computer like that... then click edit...resize....and change to desired size. If you don't have editing software...I have no idea you might open the picture just by itself and search around options on how to resize. hope it helped.
Old 07-02-2004, 02:12 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Karen, if you don't have a program, there's a free one here that you can use to resize photos. It's quite easy to use.
http://meesoft.logicnet.dk/
Closed Thread