South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 07:47 AM   #1  
I vant to draw your blood

Default Wednesday Chat for Chicks on the Beach

Good morning, Chickies~~

Everyone sleeping in or just too busy to post?

I can't stay long...have to go suck that blood! Hee hee!

Hope everyone has a great day on the beach! Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!

OLE!!!

Mamacita
Old 05-05-2004, 08:04 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and happy Cinco de Mayo to you too! Lots of changes since 1862!

I've been scurrying around cleaning up my kitchen and organizing stuff for the dump run. It's all out at the road waiting for trusty Jeff. The kitchen was a disaster as I had a long nap yesterday afternoon and ran the dw while I slept. Then company dropped in, dinner was late and I was too tired after dinner to unload and reload the darn thing! I hate wakening up to a messy kitchen!

Rain today but no gardening was scheduled anyhow. I have to take H. for bloodwork and then out to breakfast. I'm due at the local nursing home for an "interview" so Hersh and I can start visiting there on alternate Wednesdays. We used to vist there unofficially before she was certified.

Hey! Didja notice the Recipe section is now in categories? We should be sure to include serving size and nutritional information when we post.

Gotta go and make sure H. doesn't have a coffee before we visit the vampire!

Happy HUMP Day!
Old 05-05-2004, 08:19 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Have a good day, Marmacita!

Ruth, that recipe section makes my head spin.
You're better and full of energy, huh?

Got to get to the gym... back later... love and hugs to all...
Old 05-05-2004, 09:07 AM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chickies. Just a quickie this morning as the wee ones are having a hard time getting along. I keep thinking it is time to go and work in the real world. Other than trying to keep the troops from killing each other I am doing the laundry and general tiding. Trying to have an OP day today. I really must get back on track and I am having the hardest time doing it. Well atleast the sun is shinning today. Have a great day chickies.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:14 AM   #5  
Reeling Reverend

Morning, Chicks! What a busy week it's been, and it's only Wednesday. Monday was the 4 year anniv. of my best friend's death. A little bit of a downer. I've been a little frumpy all week, and except for this morning (i'm munching on a banana muffin) I've been on track.

Well, off to my kiddles. Yesterday, one decided she had to feed the fish by dumping half a container of fish food in there. I took everything away, and she decided that if she liked Chex Mix, obviously the fish would, too! And proceeded to dump that in the fish tank as well.

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!

Have fun at the nursing home, Ruth! If I didn't think Noodles would knock the nice folks down, I'd take her. She's my therapy, that's enough.

Ellis- Busy lady, no? Good job on your gyn endevours. You've been so good!!

Hey LC! I can't blame you for wanting to go to work, but at the same time, you're so lucky to have the opportunity to stay home. Your wee ones are very lucky!!

Everyone else- Hello! HAve a great day!
Old 05-05-2004, 09:18 AM   #6  

Default Good Old Hump Day

Wednesday is the day I weigh in (an old WW habit) and I'm all smiles today...down 7 lbs. since starting this diet a week ago Monday!!!! Even though I was naughty and had a piece of cake on Sunday (which was way too sweet for my fresh tastebuds!)

I HEART this diet!

Have a great rest of the week fellow SBDers!
Old 05-05-2004, 12:19 PM   #7  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Congratulations, Kathryn! What a great accomplishment! And even more exciting, if your sig is current, you only have 20 lbs to goal!!! That's fabulous!

I'm at work as usual. Hoping to go get my passport at lunch today, though. We are hoping to go to Europe for a week this summer. I've never been, so I am super excited at the possibility!

Staying OP. Had the Stuffed Chicken breasts for dinner last night, which was terrific! Still having trouble getting enough veggies in. I really try, but sometimes I just feel like I'm going to gag if I eat another bite...of course I could polish off buckets of popcorn if that was on my plate. :sigh:

Otherwise, all is going well. I totally relate to those of you at home with your little ones...but Caity is right...it is a blessing (just keep repeating that to yourself.... ) We hope to be able to have me stay home when we start our family. If I can lose this weight, then we can start trying!
Old 05-05-2004, 03:05 PM   #8  

Default Wow!

Laurie:

Bless your soul...I had not noticed that I only have 20 pounds more to lose until goal. At first, I didn't believe it, seeing as how I had just updated my statistics...I hadn't noticed!

For a bit there, I thought I better change my goal weight. I haven't been within 20 lbs. of goal in so long, it just didn't look right!

But then I came to my senses and celebrated the news. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!!!

Old 05-05-2004, 09:34 PM   #9  

Hi all --
well today was weigh in day for me -- i only weigh in once a month so i was pretty excited to see what i have done in the last month.
i think it was worth the wait!! -- i lost 10 more lbs last month -- i am so excited -- had to call all my very supportive coworkers and tell them, and my friends, and my mom --
am doing pretty well with oxycise -- am adding a few more reps each day -- it makes me feel better and it is good to be getting a little activity -- everything i do in life from work to hobbies is rather sedentary --

hope everyone is having a good week --
Old 05-05-2004, 10:25 PM   #10  
Believe it & Achieve it

Hey all- what a day!

Went to my favorite coffee stand this morning after the am shift and my car died!!!!

The car is a goner. It was old and had to many miles on it. It would take a miracle to resurect it from the dead. And of course, we are right on the fine line of just making it financially with no savings... It's getting better and I'm sure it will all get figured out just trying to not let it get to me. It just would have been more conveniant for it to happen this summer when we got ahead a little bit on the finances!

Spent most of my day working on car, and working at my various jobs. Today was pretty bad eating wise. Could have been worse definitly but it could have been so much better.

CrystalCaity: my nephew fed our fish a PBJ sandwitch once...that was so gross to clean out of there. Hope you managed to get all of the chex out!

Well, I am tired and going to go to bed. Hopefully I will get to post more tommorow.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:20 PM   #11  

Crystal - That is awesome news...congratulations on the weight loss this past month! You inspire me!!!!
Closed Thread