Old 04-13-2004, 01:23 AM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Question What is your definition of sexy?

Sexy means :

For me, sexy is a state of mind. In order to be sexy, you have to act sexy. In order to act sexy, you need to feel sexy. Kind of like fake it to you make it. If you think you are sexy...you are. If you don't think so, then you will not be "sexy". Sexy to me means confidence in yourself, having a high self esteem, and self love. Standing up for what you believe in is sexy. Being educated is sexy. Making money is sexy...but more importantly being happy in how you make money, is more sexy to me. Having a pregnant belly is sexy...(something about that tight taught skin around the baby and the voluptuos breast.) Being a mom is sexy...driving a minivan is sexy...being a minivan mom is sexy (ha!) Being crazy in love with my husband is sexy. making hot passionate love is sexy. Pillow talk after sex, is sexier. Pretty pedicured toes is sexy! Having pretty pedicures feet, with pretty colored toes in a strapy sandal with a classy anklet hanging off your ankle is sexy. A shapely, voluptuous body is sexy. A Big, Beautiful women is sexy. Thongs, g-strings and boy short underwares are sexy. Being sassy is sexy to me. Yoga clothes is sexy...yoga is sexy. Shimmery lip gloss is sexy. Lip stick is sexy! Perfume scents is sexy. Working out is sexy. Feeling good and proud about yourself is sexy. Being happy is sexy.

So, what does sexy mean to you?

Last edited by Monkeybabies; 04-13-2004 at 01:34 AM.
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 01:53 AM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Being happy, taking care of yourself, having confidence (or faking it til ya make it like you said), feeling good, looking good, knowing it.

On a man, I find brown eyes, boxer briefs & sensitivity extremely sexy.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 04:51 AM   #3  

Hmm. This has got me thinking....

For me, being confident, feeling good (inside-and-out), having a bit of a devil-may-care attitude to life, standing up for yourself/your rights, being powerful (in a good way), speed (fast car/motorboat), feeling totally comfortable in your own body - all sexy

On a man???? Sensitivity, a bit of muscle tone, and dark skin do the trick!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:24 PM   #4  
missaprylj

Sexy is intelligence, humor, confidence, and honesty.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #5  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Sexy is being aware of your power as a woman -- knowing the impact of your intellect, your body, your movement, voice, and scent. Sexy is having the confidence to act on that awareness -- and the courage to make yourself vulnerable to others. Sexy is being generous, open, funny, earthy, spontaneous, sassy, and wise.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 12:56 AM   #6  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

How could I forget a man in a pair of jeans...no shirt, and holding a newborn...ahhhhhhh, I love that. Oh yeah, and that line in the middle of the back...oh...give me that and the man in the jeans...and I bet ya 9 months later we would have the newborn to complete my fantasy
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote