View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Candidcamster
Lacto-ovo vegetarian

S/C/G: 315.8/254/199

Height: 5'5

Be safe, and no one knows your body like you & your physician so if works for you without side effects I have no judgement. That said, I was actually curious about something similar myself, I am not really looking for an appetite suppressant because my issue is more emotional eating than due to actual hunger. I was curious what products people are taking (vitamins, supplements, apple cider vinegar, spices, etc. to aid in weight loss.

For me I am currently taking (not everyday *blushes*) Organic cinnamon powder (I dust my desserts & oatmeal in this), Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs Organic raw formula being my favorite) mixed w/water, Natrol Cinnamon Chromium Biotin Tablets, Deva Hair, Nails and Skin vitamins w/Biotin and as of today I am taking Deva Flaxseed Omega 3 supplement.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote