View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
Cherry Tomato

I was away for a few days but tried to stay on plan. My weight is just exactly the same as it was before I left, so at least I did not gain weight.

Today I had an English muffin with Laughing Cow cheese spread on it with two cups of coffee with soy creamer. Snack was 11 almonds. Lunch was a salad with chickpeas and fat-free Italian dressing plus a nectarine. I'm still hungry but will sip water throughout the afternoon to try to get through.

I wasn't sure what to have for dinner tonight, but my former boss stopped into my office and had some corn to give away that he had been given by a client (a farmer). He asked if I wanted any and I gladly took it. So the menu will definitely have corn. I know that's not an approved vegetable, but I am trying to eat seasonally, and who can turn down fresh corn? We also have snap peas coming out of our garden that have to be eaten. I will probably steam those to go along with dinner too. Most likely, I will grill veggie burgers and have those alongside the corn and peas and any other vegetables we have in the house. I have a head of cauliflower that has to be used up soon.

I'm a little discouraged at how slow the loss is, but I have not been 100% on plan (even though no or cupcakes etc. have passed my lips - just good food).
Cherry Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote